Old October 4th, 2006, 12:59 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Alfred Molon[_2_]

Default At what point will air travel become unaffordable

In article , Hatunen says...

Try truth.

Neither Fatah nor Hamas is, strictly speaking, the PA and there
should be no requirement that Israel address them first, save
through their representation in the PA.

Both Hamas and Fatah have members in the PA and Hamas
have the majority and effectively control it.

And...?

Interesting. We recently paid an insane amount for tickets with Thai
airways and I happened to spot this thread, so starting reading it. But
it appears that we are already at the "Israel stage", so this thread
must really have been progressing for some time. Do we have to thank
Israel for high air ticket prices?
--

Alfred Molon