Old February 7th, 2011, 06:40 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Default Very sad news

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 21:27:59 -0800 (PST), Mark (SF) wrote:

On Feb 6, 9:11*pm, Sue Mullen wrote:
On 2/6/2011 6:28 PM, MAS wrote:

On 2/6/2011 6:01 PM, Charles wrote:
In the last few days we have lost two of our friends.

Kevin Mullen passed away Thursday.

Jeff Coudriet passed away last night.

I met both of them thru this newsgroup and have been on cruises with
both of them. I will miss them.

I was hoping you were the troll. Sorry to hear the bad news.

Charles, thanks for posting this!!

Marsha, sad to say that Kevin, my husband, passed away Thursday morning
after a 3 yr battle with prostate cancer.

It broke my heart to hear about Jeff who was a very good friend of ours!!

sue

Our thoughts are with you, Sue.

Mark

Thank you, Mark! I always liked you even when Kevin told me to "forget
that queer".

sue