Old February 7th, 2011, 06:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Very sad news

On Feb 7, 11:30*am, "Jean O'Boyle" wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 6, 10:02 pm, "Villa Deauville" wrote:

"MAS" wrote in ....
On 2/6/2011 6:01 PM, Charles wrote:
In the last few days we have lost two of our friends.

Kevin Mullen passed away Thursday.

Jeff Coudriet passed away last night.

I met both of them thru this newsgroup and have been on cruises with
both of them. I will miss them.

I was hoping you were the troll. Sorry to hear the bad news.

Marsha

Now Marsha, everyone here knows you are a newsgroup 'groupie' that has
never
takes a *real* cruise.

Sunny-----Oh boa, why do I waste my time one Marsha? Even tho we have a
lot of time.

You despicible, callous ASS. *How dare you post this in response to
such news. *I hope one day your have heartbreak like we are suffering
now and no one gives you any sympathy. *May you rot in hell for
eternity, ASSHOLE!!!

Lola, the sick pervert who posted under "Villa Deauville" also has posted
under my name, Charles' name, Sue Mullen's and Tom's name uses the server:
X-Privat.Org NNTP Server -http://www.x-privat.org

So whenever you read a post that is cruel and perverted sounding,
immediately look if it is posted from that server. *I have killfiled Ari, so
the animal uses my name and people who are my good friends, both alive and
not living, to get people to read its hate filled messages.

--Jean...The real Jean- Hide quoted text -

I know Jean, it was the imposter I was responding to.