Old March 29th, 2004, 10:49 PM
Scott

Default Paying cash for tix

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 08:28:53 -0700, cj wrote:

Scott wrote:

What's the chance I'll get extra screening for an SAS flight,
IAD-CPH-IAD, I paid cash for? I had to pay cash because their
website didn't accept my credit card.

Did you pay in cash over the website? Debit card?? I'd plan on going
through extra security, and then if you aren't required, then all the
more time you have to shop/eat in the terminal.

Can you pay cash over the internet? What do I do? Scan the money in
and email a .jpg file of it? Or take a picture on my camera and said
that? Just kidding...

I drove to Dulles and paid cash at the counter and recieved paper
tickets. They (SAS) and Expedia, do not accept debit cards anymore.
That's what they said on the phone.