Old February 14th, 2006, 10:13 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air

Default Paying to get on first

"JP" writes:

Another thing I donīt understand are the sheep rushing to board the
bus that is going to take them to the plane too . This makes a
mockery of the easy jet system. Why they canīt allocate seat is
beyond me.

They can, of course. The reason why they don't is it speeds up
boarding, which in turn cuts the turn-around time, which is an
important part of why they're so cheap.

With self check in this would be so simple to implement. I canīt
believe that a seat allocaion system is any slower than a cattle
stampede.

Me and Stelios believe it just fine, although if you can only convince
one (1) of us you would be better off trying him.

Des