Old August 21st, 2004, 06:33 PM
Mike and Roz Soik

Riggs,

My bride and I spent a glorious week at Breezes Runaway Bay January 02. The
staff was incredible. The food was never ending. The beach was beautiful. I
can't say enough good things about our experience. You would not have to ask
us twice to go back after we get our almost grown kids through college.

Hope we have helped. I don't think you will be sorry for staying at Breezes.

Mike

"riggs" wrote in message
My wife and I will be vacationing at Breezes Runaway Bay in September.

Can
anyone share their experience and advice with this resort? Thanks in
advance.