Old April 18th, 2012, 10:54 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

Default Review of staterooms/cabins on ships....

On 4/18/2012 4:18 PM, Bo1953 wrote:
On Wednesday, April 18, 2012 2:59:34 AM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
On 4/18/2012 12:03 AM, Bo1953 wrote:
Hello all, I Am wondering if there is a web site which offers
insight on which are the best cabins on various cruise lines. I
saw one several years ago and cannot find it now. I understand
there are several places on the various cruises to stay away
from.

This reviewer provided several cabins to consider and those to
try and not get.

Any direction for this is appreciated. TIA bo1953

All of the information you want is on Cruise Critic. I don't know
why you refuse to use them.

Bill,

Thank you for the reply. I, again, have gone to Cruise Critic and Am
not able to find 'specifically' recommended cabins to consider on
each ship. I found reviews of each cabin type offered on each ship
under each ships review, which I found to be quite similar to other
cruise review sites.

Specifically, I Am looking for the reviewer(s) who provide specific
cabin(s) to ask for or to avoid, if at all possible. The pros and
cons etc..

If this information is on CC, please point me in the proper
direction to locate it.

TIA...

Do not look at the reviews (well you can, but it's not what you want).
Look on the message boards, and particular in the sub-board for the
cruise line(s) you are interested in. I know that for Celebrity, for
example, there was a lengthy thread on cabins on the Solstice class of
ships. I am sure there are similar threads for other lines and ships.
If you can't find a thread, post something asking for cabin suggestions
and you will either get replies or someone will point you at the
existing thread.

Bill