Old July 26th, 2014, 01:00 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.travel.air
BillyBobT

Default Bad airliens (Was: Was Flight MH-17 Diverted Over Restricted Airspace?)

Bill wrote in
:

On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 11:17:14 +0000 (UTC),
(Kenny McCormack) wrote:

In article ,
nam sak wrote:
(I was with you in your funny and interesting critique of MAS, right up
until you flitted this
There are only 2 airlines that I can think of that are worse than MAS.

- British Airways
- Qantas

Funny. I've never heard anything particularly bad about BA. I flew them
once long ago and it seemed OK.

BA have improved beyond recognition in the past five or six years.

Probably due to them flushing out most of their old cabin staff who
were always notoriously rude and 'work averse'.

The current lot are much younger and seem to enjoy their work...

OK