Old March 19th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Not the Karl Orff

Default DL pushing the self-serve checkin kiosks

In article ,
"Clark W. Griswold, Jr." 73115 dot 1041 at compuserve dot com wrote:

(maryanne kehoe) wrote:

I had to politely tell her once that I "wanted to check in with a
human"! If more of us say "no" to this stuff, perhaps there will be more
DL personnel working the desks (there was only one at PHL.) Has anyone
else encountered this at other US airports with DL?

If Delta follows American, in a few weeks you won't have a choice. It will be
"Use the kiosk or don't fly."

I thought CO was the worst. Hard to find a real live agent there