Old January 7th, 2011, 05:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Carol Eskra

Default shore excursions - how to set up before a Princess cruise?

At the bottom of the gangway you will find many tour operators who offer
the same tours as the cruise line does, and for less money. These
operators will be happy to accept cash and I don't think they even
accept credit cards. When I first started cruising I always booked tours
with the cruise line, but then I learned the tours are less expensive if
you book directly with the tour operator.