Old June 9th, 2008, 12:47 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

Default Carnival Freedom Europe 2009 canceled

On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 14:50:38 -0400, "Harry Jones"
wrote:

That is very interesting because there have been recent articles in the
Washington Post and US News about how the American cruise lines
are switching ships to Europe to cater to the increasing demand
there. One of the ships mentioned was the Freedom, so it makes
me curious as to why there is this reversal in plans.

Hi Harry,

Please see my posting from June 7th where I explain why the cruise
lines are making the adjustments. It is in the thread "Carnival
Freedom from Ft. Lauderdale!".

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL