Old June 6th, 2014, 04:10 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

Default US airports: 'menacing, cramped and devoid of humanity'

Surreyman wrote:
On Friday, June 6, 2014 8:45:21 AM UTC+1, Tim C. wrote:
On Thu, 05 Jun 2014 11:34:26 +0200, Martin wrote in post :

:

The queues aren't unique to the

USA. We took a charter flight from Schiphol where queues extended outside the

airport building, in this case there were not enough check in staff.

Trying to get through Passport control at Stansted is a pain.

--

Tim C. Linz, Austria.

We use smaller provincial airports wherever possible these days, such as
Southampton - they often have extensive itineraries and queues are virtually non-existent!

If I ever visit the UK again, I'll use anything but LHR! I hear Manchester
is civilized.
--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad