Old December 8th, 2006, 02:44 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

Default Vikings are Back

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
Charles wrote:

In article , Tom K
wrote:

That's Charles... not me. I golf in Bermuda. He goes to Horseshoe Bay.

Trunk Bay is MY favorite too.

I don't think you have ever even been to Horseshoe Bay on all those
trips to Bermuda? g

I like both of them. I prefer Horseshoe for several reasons. One major
reason besides the fact that Horseshoe is a great beach is that it only
costs $5 round trip from your ships dock. To got to Trunk Bay it costs
about $40 roundtrip for transportation and $4 admission charge and is
more complicated and time consuming to get too from your ship.

I have been to several beaches on St. John, but Trunk is not one of
them, mostly because of the admission fee.

--Tom