Old February 8th, 2004, 06:37 PM

Default SHOCKING: Britain's Defence Minister under fire for lying (BBC Radio)

In rec.food.cooking Oelewapper wrote:

So how is it that Carter was such a failure, and that W. Bush is such a
success in the strive for a more human/humane/humanistic and peaceful world
and in America's strive for "world peace", solidarity, 'compassion', freedom
and prosperity ???

Not enough time has passed for history to judge GWB's reign, but I suspect history
will look very poorly on Bush's presidency.

As far as I can see, GWB is nothing else than the wrong answer for the wrong
questions.
At least Jimmy Carter got the questions right.

Exactly. And just look at the elder Bush. While Carter is spending his life in
service to other people, the elder Bush is jumping out of airplanes. Who's the
better man?