Old February 8th, 2004, 06:31 PM

Default SHOCKING: Britain's Defence Minister under fire for lying (BBC Radio)

In rec.food.cooking Nik wrote:

Honestly I never understood why Regan was so incredible popular in the US.
He left the Federal economy in such a bad shape that it took the present
president to do worse. And still people from the US I have met get tears
running out their eyes when his name is mentioned. Beyond my comprehension!

I agree, and I live in the states. Still, if you're referring to the president
who preceded George H. W. Bush, his name is "Reagan."