Old September 1st, 2004, 05:35 AM
Jeff Coudriet

I kinda wondered about the veracity of that as well...."Hi, this is
Princess, we have 300 African Americans sailing on your sailing" or
whatever. Can't imagine Princess would have called other passengers and
offered them a full refund for what, 10-20 blind people.
Hmmmmm....doesn't seem to pass the smell test somehow.

Jeff

Danni wrote:
I wonder if there is not some violation of the ADA happening here. It's an
Alaska cruise. I'm wondering whether Princess notified the blind passengers
that they wanted to identify them to other passengers.

That part bothers me. Pointing out a specific group traveling to the rest
of the passengers. Offering money back so that one doesn't have to travel
with "them".