Old February 16th, 2011, 03:28 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Steve Cain

Default Names on UAL reservations?

No Problem. You simply have fields running together. Likely this is not
how it will appear on your boarding pass and it will PASS regardless.
Assuming you have a passport or license per Michael A Graham

wrote in message

Hi all

Just wondering if I should worried. Last month I made a reservation
for a vacation package on Expedia. Today when looking at this
reservation at ual.com, so I could add some FF #s I noticed that the
names listed on this reservation were listed as.

MichaelA Graham instead of Michael A Graham

The other 2 names were also listed in the same way.

Should be worried?
Michael