Old June 3rd, 2004, 08:41 PM
Peter File

Default Lost details of flight from London City Airport - flight number list wanted

I'm trying to find details of the following

Flight from:- London City Airport

to:- Luxor Egypt

On:- 27th Aug 2004
Return 10th or 11th Sept 2004

I have part flight number, its either GT306 or ???306 .Prity sure
the last three numbers are 306

I am metting friend on that day and have lost the details with no
contact possible.

Where can i get a comprehensive list of Charter and Scheduled flight
numbers from this Airport?

Cheers..

That sounds very unlikely. Are you sure it is London City, and not
London Gatwick? I don't think any aircraft that can use LCY would have
the range to get to Luxor. GT used to be the code for GB Airways, now
a partner of British Airways, and Luxor is a likely destination for
them.

I was going to say. I thought the longest range aircraft leaving from LCY's
tiny runway would be a 146, which I doubt could reach Luxor with a full
load.