Old June 4th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Frank F. Matthews

Default Lost details of flight from London City Airport - flight numberlist wanted

If he actually mixed up Luxor and Luxembourg I doubt that he will be
seen again.

Miss L. Toe wrote:
"AJC" wrote in message

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 21:09:41 +0100, "Miss L. Toe"
wrote:

"Chris Wilkins" wrote in message
. com...
I'm trying to find details of the following
Flight from:- London City Airport
to:- Luxor Egypt
On:- 27th Aug 2004
Return 10th or 11th Sept 2004
I have part flight number, its either GT306 or ???306 .Prity sure
the last three numbers are 306
I am metting friend on that day and have lost the details with no
contact possible.
Where can i get a comprehensive list of Charter and Scheduled flight
numbers from this Airport?
Cheers..

Could it be flight VG 306 to Luxembourg (LUX) not Luxor ???
http://www.flyvlm.com/schedules.asp

Hmm. GT, VG, on dodgy phone line, could be.

I just hope he comes back and tells us - that one took some searching :-)