Old March 8th, 2012, 07:56 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
mikeos

Default Don't cover me

On 07/03/2012 22:12, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 21:04:39 +0000, wrote:

On 07/03/2012 08:56, Martin wrote:

Yes and the UK government does what they're told.

Are you saying that "EU consumer law" is a bad thing?

I'm fairly certain that I did not write that!. Any laws MY government
wants to pass it is completely competent to do so.

Here's the message with the headers. It looks like the message came
from you. If it didn't take it up with your ISP

So where does it state I said that "EU consumer law" is a bad thing?