Traveling to Spain Stay with us

Old December 19th, 2008, 11:54 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Traveling to Spain Stay with us

Bizflats.com offers the best discount of the season on our full
service flats; our rates are 30% - 50% less than luxury 4 or 5 star
hotels. Our king size apartments offer you more space and privacy than
hotel rooms. The kitchens in our apartments are an excellent
alternative to the exorbitant rates charged by room service. Moreover,
according to world renowned chef Ferran Adrià, cooking helps you to
relax after a hard day of work. The apartment as an operations base.
Your Human Resources director can carry out interviews there. In
effect stay and work at the same place, and forget about traffic. As a
corporate account, you may establish direct billing procedures. Our
clients can establish a specific corporate apartment, in which you can
successively accommodate working teams, throughout the duration of a
project. Our apartments are completely equipped and have all the
comforts and services which you might require. Suitable airport
transfer and chauffeur driven luxury car hire.
Visit http://www.bizflats.com now to check the availability.
Old December 19th, 2008, 02:51 PM
altyfc altyfc is offline
Member

I think Spain could be in for a tough year this year. Much of their tourism comes from the UK market. With the pound so weak against the euro, and the financial climate as it is, I think more UK holidaymakers are going to be staying at home.

Plus for Americans visiting Europe, the UK is going to seem a more affordable destination.
Old December 19th, 2008, 06:58 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

altyfc wrote:

I think Spain could be in for a tough year this year. Much of their
tourism comes from the UK market. With the pound so weak against the
euro, and the financial climate as it is, I think more UK holidaymakers
are going to be staying at home.

That, and a proliferation of speeding fines.

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)
Old December 22nd, 2008, 10:37 AM
jhimli jhimli is offline
Member

Hi Friend's
The South of Spain is the best, I recommend to you to go to Cadiz because has a few very good beaches and assurance that you like much.
I'm from Cádiz and all the turists love Cádiz
Old December 19th, 2008, 05:52 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge13[_2_]

Default martin the spammer expert

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 02:54:18 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

If you aren't just a spammer, take a look at Japser's speeding fine.

I won't hold my breath.
--

Martin