Do French Women tend to be less endowed than other Women?

Old January 10th, 2004, 06:16 PM
devil

Default Do French Women tend to be less endowed than other Women?

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:07:09 +0100, Magda wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:19:47 GMT, in rec.travel.europe, devil
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this :

... On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 09:40:57 +0100, Magda wrote:
... On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 05:16:03 GMT, in rec.travel.europe, arranged some
... electrons, so they looked like this :
... ... and walk more.
... ...
... ... walk to the market
... ...
... ... walk to the metro
... ...
... ... walk to the office (from the metro)
... Climb stairs.
... I am surprised no one has mentioned yet having sex once in a while.

Well, you only mentioned soft drinks !

No. I mentioned soft drinks *for a start.*

(Not sure sex is a viable proposition until reaching a reasonable shape
first?)

Old January 10th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Keith Anderson

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:47:26 GMT, devil wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 13:14:45 +0100, Mxsmanic wrote:

devil writes:

Tiny microcosm?

Yes, a tiny microcosm of Europe that reflected the warped upbringings of
some parts of European society (e.g., in Vienna).

You have not read the man, have you? After going thru "The Interpretation
of Dreams," (not necessarily the exact title), I started looking at the
folks around in a different way. An eye opener, believe me.

What percentage of (say American) females do you think truly enjoy sex? To
what extent does guilt stand in the way?

What percentage of the boys are unable to perform with a female whom they
respect? (Reconciling "purity" of the mother figure and the necessity of
sex to make her a mother.)

Might be worth having a read of the books of Alice Miller, a Swiss
psychotherapist who thinks that some of Freud's theories were ways of
him denying the reality of sexual abuse of his female clients..

Try "For Your Own Good"
"The Drama of the Gifted Child"
Old January 10th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Mxsmanic

Earl Evleth writes:

Maxi, you never reference your stuff!

I never see any reason to, and I don't record references, anyway.

One set of numbers for the USA is given in.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhanes/hgtmal.pdf Looking at 20 and over.

The sample is extremely small, and the methodology is not given.

None of what your wrote afterwards (or before) was documented to I assume
that you are writing off the top of your head.

I'm writing from memory.

Old January 10th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Mxsmanic

devil writes:

You have not read the man, have you?

A _long_ time ago, I did, although not very much. He was hugely
influenced by his own psychological problems, and he was reassured in
his analyses by the similar problems of those around him. But many of
his findings are not generally applicable.

What percentage of (say American) females do you think
truly enjoy sex?

I've never seen any figures I'd consider reliable.

What percentage of the boys are unable to perform with a female whom they
respect?

What sort of performance are they giving?

Reconciling "purity" of the mother figure and the necessity of
sex to make her a mother.

Have you read _Worlds in Collision_?

Old January 10th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Earl Evleth

On 10/01/04 20:29, in article ,
"Mxsmanic" wrote:

Earl Evleth writes:

Maxi, you never reference your stuff!

I never see any reason to, and I don't record references, anyway.

You don`t have too, many are accessible by the web. The one I cited
I had posted before, so I had it at hand. Not in my files but
a google group search and a key word will bring up immediately
that information.

Basically, Maxi, you don`t seem to be organized.

One set of numbers for the USA is given in.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhanes/hgtmal.pdf Looking at 20 and over.

The sample is extremely small, and the methodology is not given.

It is CDC data, and I seem to remember the methodology given?

Basically, this data is not recorded by a Fed Gov agency on a regular
basis so a large number of Whites and Blacks are not monitored
and that makes the data weak.

None of what your wrote afterwards (or before) was documented to I

assume
that you are writing off the top of your head.

I'm writing from memory.

Memory if faulty and plastic, it changes with time.

I am married to a woman who keeps a personal diary and has for
over 40 years. A number of times she has pointed out where I
have fused memories, alterned them etc. So I depend a lot on
the internet, or from my personal library to keep my flying
straighter.

Next, we have a personal friend, another academic, who has done
a lot of research on race and sports.

His basic conclusion is that there is a lot of myth involved in
supposing that a certain race is naturally superior are this or that.

Lets take the current idea that east Africans are better natural runners
than anybody else in the world. True or not true?

In this area, get you grains of salt out, they will be useful.

Earl

Earl

Old January 10th, 2004, 09:21 PM
devil

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:01:28 +0100, Earl Evleth wrote:

Lets take the current idea that east Africans are better natural runners
than anybody else in the world. True or not true?

They train at high altitude.

Old January 10th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Jeremy Henderson

On 10/1/04 10:01 pm, in article , "Earl
Evleth" wrote:

On 10/01/04 20:29, in article ,
"Mxsmanic" wrote:

Earl Evleth writes:

Maxi, you never reference your stuff!

I never see any reason to, and I don't record references, anyway.

You don`t have too, many are accessible by the web. The one I cited
I had posted before, so I had it at hand. Not in my files but
a google group search and a key word will bring up immediately
that information.

Basically, Maxi, you don`t seem to be organized.

Good grief - I feel odd taking Mixy's part, but soon you will be suggesting
that the whole of Usenet should now be peer reviewed?

As a matter of interest you might look up Le Monde Diplomatiqye a couple of
months ago which had an article - "Le Monde Selon Google" - describing the
ways in which Google can provide inaccurate information.

[...]

Next, we have a personal friend, another academic, who has done
a lot of research on race and sports.

His basic conclusion is that there is a lot of myth involved in
supposing that a certain race is naturally superior are this or that.

Define "a lot". There may be myths, but there is also some truth, and to
suggest otherwise just flies in the face of logic. There are obviously
differences between races (colour, facial characteristics etc) - period. Why
should these differences be confined to cosmetic features. Are Chinese
naturally superior or inferior high-jumpers? What about medical conditions
that are race linked, like sickle cell anemia, or the higher incidence of
some heart conditions in Jews (search on soc.culture.mideast if you can be
bothered). Do these have any implications for sporting prowess?

Lets take the current idea that east Africans are better natural runners
than anybody else in the world. True or not true?

My guess is that they have some advantages that are accentuated by their
education and social forces. What's your guess?

J;