- GGC2005 VOTING RESULTS remix.rtf (1/1) GGC2005 - Preference voting results!

Old February 22nd, 2004, 04:47 PM
Mike Quint

Default - GGC2005 VOTING RESULTS remix.rtf (1/1) GGC2005 - Preference voting results!

Arlene that is great. and makes perfect sence to do it that way because too
many people find that they can't take a 8 day cruise midweek to midweek. The
cruiselines would have is discount the midweeks too much just to fill the
ships. I hope you enjoy that cruise, it sounds good to me and as always
great pricing the first week in December.

Mike

Not with Jewel of the Seas, Charles. This ship is going to do 8 nights,
Saturday to Sunday only. The following week they're doing 6 nights,

Sunday
to Saturday only. This will be their regular schedule.

Arlene

Charles wrote:

In article , Lloyd Parsons
wrote:

When did that change? As I recall, when Spirit was doing the 8-day to
Panama, Costa Rica and Belize, it was done from a Saturday-Sunday
taking up a single workweek.

There is no such thing as an eight day week so only some sailings can
be Saturday to Sunday. Then you get Sunday to Monday, Monday to
Tuesday, Wednesday to Thursday, Thursday to Friday, Friday to Saturday
before you get Saturday to Sunday agian.

--
Charles

Old February 22nd, 2004, 05:56 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:32:13 GMT, "Tom & Linda"
wrote:

Antigua is still Eastern. Look on a map.

The Legend ports in St. Maarten, Martinique and Barbados. I guess two
out of thre makes it a "southern itinerary."

The Not So Fine Art Of Google - Go To Top Of Thread
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6
Old February 22nd, 2004, 10:04 PM
Charles

In article , ArleneL
wrote:

Not with Jewel of the Seas, Charles. This ship is going to do 8 nights,
Saturday to Sunday only. The following week they're doing 6 nights, Sunday
to Saturday only. This will be their regular schedule.

That is a good way to do it. As long as you are not on the short
sailing! They are doing it that way on Nordic Empress (nee Empress of
the Seas) sailings to Bermuda this summer.

--
Charles
Old February 22nd, 2004, 11:54 PM
Gregory C. Read

Default - GGC2005 VOTING RESULTS remix.rtf GGC2005 - Preference voting...

I don't understand the difference. Wouldn't the winning bid be the vote that
really counts?

--
Greg
lid

"Lloyd Parsons" wrote in message

Next voting will be for which bid gets the nod and then. of course
followed by the vote that really counts!

--
Lloyd

Carnival Tropicale 2000
GGC2002 Carnival Sensation