Do French Women tend to be less endowed than other Women?

Old January 10th, 2004, 03:01 AM
Andromoda893

Default Do French Women tend to be less endowed than other Women?

French women seem to have slightly smaller breasts than most women of
European ancestry, yes.

I had a feeling this was true about French Women compared to
American Women but I didn't know that they were small compared to
other European Women in Europe as well.

They are naturally that way. French men and women tend to have slightly
more slender and delicate builds than is average for Europeans. French
women are relatively flat, and American women have commented to me that
many French men seem scrawny to them.

I have heard it may be due to the way they eat but I think you
mentioned that it was more due to their genes before, so I guess that
wasn't really true for the most part. By the way, when you talk about
French Women being flat do you mean the French women in France or
French Women in general?
Old January 10th, 2004, 03:14 AM
Andromoda893

Anonymouse wrote in message ...
Hi,

well I have some experience in this matter... that is to say buying my
wife some "genuine french lingerie".

my wife is a 34F... and she's hard to fit here... Fredericks carries
nice lingerie in F's, as does http://www.lovefifi.com (and they're
really great folks to deal with).

but finding larger than a D, even a C is a challenge in Paris...

but the women really ARE shorter (so are most of the men... look at pics
of General deGaulle walking in the crowds and he stands a full head
taller than the masses) and more petite so a smaller cup is in a better
proportion than on a taller american woman.

and yes... it is in part how french women WANT to look... it's one of
the reasons they smoke so much is to suppress the appetite and keep SKINNY.

I think I remember you writing about this while back, if I'm not
mistaken. Sounds like your wife had the same problems my friend did.
And while it may be partly because of french women wanting to maintain
that look, it might also be partly because they are not as buxom as
other european and american women. Maby that is why a womans bottom is
more popular there than a womans bustline?
Old January 10th, 2004, 05:12 AM

But there is a cut-off in the other direction -- many large breasted women
in the U.S. and England complain that there are no really glamorous bras in
large sizes. Victoria's Secret has almost no large bras at all.

Victorias cut's off at a DD and not many of those.

Women with exceptional figures go to fredericks.com and lovefifi.com
love fifi was started by the senior designer ("amanda") from fredericks
who was downsized to help make budget when they filled a chapter 11.

nice stuff and great service. http://www.lovefifi.com/

--

=- Derringer Kit Sideplates -=

Old January 10th, 2004, 05:14 AM

Hi,

but then why in the pics of him with american and british officers is he
of "average" height?

... (so are most of the men... look at pics
of General deGaulle walking in the crowds and he stands a full head
taller than the masses) ...

He was very tall.

--

=- Derringer Kit Sideplates -=

Old January 10th, 2004, 05:16 AM

and walk more.

walk to the market

walk to the metro

walk to the office (from the metro)

devil wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 00:50:05 +0000, poldy wrote:

In article ,
"Peter L" wrote:

There are probably many less plus sized women in Paris than in any American
cities.

Yeah isn't that one of the mysteries? The cuisine has a lot of
fat-heavy dishes but the women are slender?

Just try cutting soft drinks for a start.

--

=- Derringer Kit Sideplates -=

Old January 10th, 2004, 08:48 AM
Jeremy Henderson

On 10/1/04 9:40 am, in article ,
"Magda" wrote:

Climb stairs.

... in skirts.

My favourite.

J;

Old January 10th, 2004, 09:04 AM
Earl Evleth

On 10/01/04 0:10, in article ,
"Mxsmanic" wrote:

Anonymouse writes:

... but the women really ARE shorter ...

Not true. The average heights of adult French and American women are
almost identical (about 5'4").

An interesting side point is that many people feel that Blacks in America
are taller, on the average than Whites. This impression is gathered from
watching basketball.

In fact Whites and Blacks have the same average height in the US.

The current feeling is that Blacks are better natural athletes, look
at "all of them" in sports. Again, this might just be a matter of
selection. At one time, the 1920s, Blacks were considered inferior
to Whites in athletics. The fact that they were systematically excluded
from competing with Whites was not taken into account.

Even so, one notices today, there are not great black cyclists? Are
they not physically fitted for being great cyclists? Ironically,
largely forgotten in American history are the exploits of Major Taylor
around 1900, in the US, Europe and Australia.

Particularly interesting were Taylor`s performance and acceptance in
France at that time.

There is a good book by an English sports writer on Taylor.

"Major Taylor: The Extraordinary Career of a Champion Bicycle Racer
by Andrew Ritchie"

The web is also full of information on Taylor, just ask for it: "Major
Taylor". He is still remembered in Indiana.

Basically, most population groups, if large enough, have a wide
variety of physiques, and they will tend to have the same fraction
of geniuses and idiots, the tall and the short, the fast and the slow.

Earl