smokers revenge

Old May 27th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Cruising Chrissy

Default smokers revenge

On Wed, 26 May 2004 17:42:50 -0400, Howie
wrote:

I am sure that I will not sit back and accept insults from you or any
other ****wit about the choices that I make for myself.

I agree. Smoke away. Smoke ten packs a day.

As you
associate public smoking with public urination, and I am a public smoker
who has absolutely no guilt or shame about my behavior,

Of course you don't. You're so ****ing self-centered, you spin in
place.

you will
understand me very well when I say that I **** on you.

Howie

Golden Sprinkles?

Howie, you are sooooo MACHO !!!
Old May 27th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On Thu, 27 May 2004 00:17:43 -0400, Howie
wrote:

Ok. Actually the only word I used which might be construed by some
uptight individuals as "foul" was "****." Personally, I do not consider
the word "****" to be "foul."

Good. Go **** yourself in the nose. That honker is big enough.

Would I have seemed more educated to you,
if I had suggested to the op that he have "sexual intercourse with
himself"? How about telling him to "stick it to himself?" Perhaps you'd
prefer something like "go make whoopie with yourself?"

No, **** yourself in the nose works fine.
Old May 27th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On Tue, 25 May 2004 23:23:48 -0400, Eileen Garland
wrote:

chip3130 wrote:

This is a good point that many who smoke fail to realize. Whereas second
hand smoke only is annoying to me, it can be very detrimental to others. It
really comes down to selfishness. I want to smoke, and I have to smoke
right here because it is my right. I don't care about the rights of others,
even if it makes that person standing over there go into an asthma attack,
and have to go to the hospital. Screw them, as I have the right to smoke.

You have the right to wear cologne, have a pet, grow green stuff and
lots of other things people to which there are plenty of allergic people.

Life is SO simple.

Eileen

Yeah, but it can make you crazy though.
Old May 27th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Wed, 26 May 2004 19:53:22 -0400, Eileen Garland
wrote:

Interesting. I was always a polite smoker in the old days, often asking
people if it bothered them before they lit up.

Oops, I meant before _I_ lit up.

I don't do that much any more.

Why?

Because people are so rude, and I feel extremely beleagured. I have now
become a militant smoker.

Mature decision making skills.

Ever.
Old May 27th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Wed, 26 May 2004 18:04:49 -0400, Eileen Garland
wrote:

I do, though I realize you were asking Sunny, not me. I consider it
very rude, and I have very little belief that second-hand smoke harms
anyone.

Eileen

I guess that science just blew right past you, didn't it?
Old May 27th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Wed, 26 May 2004 19:55:35 -0400, Eileen Garland
wrote:

Do you understand the meaning of the term "Folie a deux"?

In fact, I do.

What can I say? We made a good choice when we chose each other.

Eileen

An asshole and a nutcase.

Works for me.
Old May 27th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Wed, 26 May 2004 18:02:42 -0400, Howie
wrote:

Let
me state this quite clearly. I smoke. I smoke pubic,

yecch

where it is not
prohibited.

Delaware?
Old May 27th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Wed, 26 May 2004 20:01:43 -0400, Howie
wrote:

I guess school smarts don't necessarily equal good common sense.

Mais non, mon petite gateau, I have an extraordinary sense for those
things common.

Howie

I agree. Look who you married.