What is the best country to visit in Europe?

Old April 11th, 2004, 01:02 AM
Paolo Pizzi

Default What is the best country to visit in Europe?

Vitaly Shmatikov wrote:

Iraq may not be ready for democracy, but this does not
mean that Iraqis aren't better off than they were under Saddam.

Yeah, especially those who died as a result of Bush's insanity...
Please stop the charade, you really don't care about the Iraqi
people, like you don't give a **** about the Pakistani or Saudi
people, oppressed by regimes as unelected, dictatorial and
barbaric as that of Saddam.

People who are fighting Americans in Iraq seem to want
some kind of Islamic theocracy. Even they don't seem to
want Saddam back.

If you had half ounce of brain you'd realize that nobody here
is defending Saddam.

All that I need to be convinced that the results have been positive
is the knowledge that, without Saddam and Baath, Iraqis have the
opportunity to create the kind of country they want.

Yeah, right... The only opportunity was for Bush's friends to raid
the treasury and make the largest deficit in US history an even bigger
hole.

If they'd rather kill and rob each other, that's too bad, but at least
they'll have noone but themselves to blame (they'll blame America,
of course, but that's only to be expected).

I guess you'd really love to nuke them all...

Old April 11th, 2004, 01:33 AM
Scott

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:56:49 GMT, "Paolo Pizzi"
wrote:

Scott wrote:

I am, that's why, unlike you, I don't limit myself to right-wing
US sources...

The Washington Post and the BBC are not usually referred to
as right wing. Must seem that way to someone far out in left field.

First of all you should show where exactly the BBC and the WP
have claimed.

Your attempt to lump BBC and WP together is ludicrous at best.

I'm not lumping them together, I'm just identifying 2 major sources of
my news. I'm aware that they write from different perspectives
sometimes.

Old April 11th, 2004, 11:47 AM
Nicola Marzolino

"
Aah. So not a fan of good food, a good climate, good wine, the right way

live, lovely countryside

Yes, I am...that's why I go to Italy, Italy, Italy

and their Government being right about the Iraq
war, eh?

I prefer not to comment on this.

Old April 11th, 2004, 12:50 PM
SMD

"Paolo Pizzi" wrote in message .com...
SMD wrote:

There is a diffreence between a typo and a fundamental lack of
knowledge of the English language. Are you suggestign that a
Ukrainian would be unable to speel the name of his homeland?

Exactly what language would "speel" be? Certainly not English...

(You see how easy it is to be an asshole like you?)

A typographical error. There is a difference between a typographical
error and a fundamental inabiltiy to write English.

Please refrain from using obscenities.
Old April 11th, 2004, 12:51 PM
SMD

"Paolo Pizzi" wrote in message .com...
SMD wrote:

PRESUMTPTION! This is no excuse to discriminate,
simply a sugestion that incentives are necessary for peopkle
to work.

And you are the idiot who questioned my English?
Check your spelling.

Like I said, typographical errors are different from a fundamental
inability to write English.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why would I want to discriminate?

Because you are a fascist?

Since when was I a fascist?
Old April 11th, 2004, 12:52 PM
SMD

"Paolo Pizzi" wrote in message .com...
SMD wrote:

Is '****tard' a word?

Please do not use uncouth obscenities.

Please go **** yourself and learn to be a man
by signing with your real name.

And leave myself prey for stalkers?

Please refrain from using uncouth obscenities.
Old April 11th, 2004, 12:54 PM
SMD

"Paolo Pizzi" wrote in message .com...
SMD wrote:

You're pathetic, you know that, don't you? (Come one, accuse
99% of American of not being able to write in English because
they use elisions...)

Indeed. Most Americans cannot write either. It jsut seems
ironic that you write in such a way and consider yourself
educated.

You're really out of arguments, aren't you?

BTW, have some balls and sign your ludicrous opinions with
your real name. That's what people in Academia do. If I were
you, I'd probably consider that proof of your lack of education.

And what was it you were saying about a difference between usenet and
the real world?
Old April 11th, 2004, 12:57 PM
SMD

"Paolo Pizzi" wrote in message .com...
SMD wrote:

He should simply leave and go back to his
beloved Italy.

Too true.

Right, every naturalized US citizen should be kicked out
of the country if he/she doesn't agree with FASCISTS
like you. You still don't get it why I'm calling you a fascist
right?

I shall stop wasting time in this debate and actually
investigate photography, my original aim.

Good, put your tail between your legs and flee,
anonymous coward.

I am not anonyomus. My name is more than apparent if you had half a
brain cell at your disposal.
Old April 11th, 2004, 12:59 PM
SMD

SMD wrote:
"Paolo Pizzi" wrote in message
.com...

So, you're not a fan of the US, right?

I refuse to believe that such hypocrisy exists in the world. You call
American neocons racist just because their views are different from
yours

I've never said ALL Americans are neocon racists.

and try to quash their freedom of expression

How exactly would I do that?

All the while, you are blatantly racist to the American
people

First of all, Americans aren't a "race", so your allegation
is ludicrous at best. Secondly, I'm an American myself,
even though a few racist would like to strip me of my
citizenship just because I don't share their fascistic views.

who are a fine people and deserve just as much respect
as any other.

You cannot even express your hypocritcal views in proper
English

That would be "HYPOCRITICAL", you idiot. Never
an adjective was more appropriate... Your spelling would
fail a first grade test.

Typographical errors. Nothing more. They tend to happen when one
types quickly and is used to dictating one's thoughts.

For shame.

Shame on you, a person who doesn't even have the balls to
sign his rants with his real name. In Academia someone like
you would be called an "anonymous coward."

Ah, but I do.
Old April 11th, 2004, 01:01 PM
SMD

SMD wrote:
"Paolo Pizzi" wrote in message
.com...

So, you're not a fan of the US, right?

I refuse to believe that such hypocrisy exists in the world. You call
American neocons racist just because their views are different from
yours

I've never said ALL Americans are neocon racists.

BUT! if you had your way, 'neocon racists' would not have freedom of
expression.

and try to quash their freedom of expression

How exactly would I do that?

All the while, you are blatantly racist to the American
people

First of all, Americans aren't a "race", so your allegation
is ludicrous at best. Secondly, I'm an American myself,
even though a few racist would like to strip me of my
citizenship just because I don't share their fascistic views.

The Americans have been a race since 1776.

who are a fine people and deserve just as much respect
as any other.

You cannot even express your hypocritcal views in proper
English

That would be "HYPOCRITICAL", you idiot. Never
an adjective was more appropriate... Your spelling would
fail a first grade test.

Do get your word order right, especially when pointing out mere
typographical errors.