What is the best country to visit in Europe?

Old April 13th, 2004, 01:05 PM
Christoph Hager

Default Ukraine!! What is the best country to visit in Europe?

"tim" wrote in message ...
"Inna from Ukraine" wrote in message
om...
I would highly recommend a trip to Ukraine: first it is a relatively
new country for travel, second it is cheap, and it is a beautiful
country especialy the capital city Kiev and the Carpatian mountains
area.

such a shame that visa formalities make it impossible
to go to without firm plans

I hope you never have to apply for a visa to the USA!

The application procedure for a visa to the USA is really a piece of impudence.

Christoph
Old April 13th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Paolo Pizzi

Default What is the best country to visit in Europe?

SMD wrote:

Exactly what language would "speel" be? Certainly not English...

(You see how easy it is to be an asshole like you?)

A typographical error. There is a difference between a typographical
error and a fundamental inabiltiy to write English.

When it's ONE, you seem to make a lot of them...

Please refrain from using obscenities.

Please refrain from posting anonymously, until you do that, I will
fill free to treat you the way a COWARD deserves to be treated.

Old April 13th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Paolo Pizzi

SMD wrote:

And you are the idiot who questioned my English?
Check your spelling.

Like I said, typographical errors are different from a
fundamental inability to write English.

Too bad my "fundamental inability to write English" is
only in your racist head.

Old April 13th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Paolo Pizzi

SMD wrote:

Please go **** yourself and learn to be a man
by signing with your real name.

And leave myself prey for stalkers?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha, do you think anyone
cares about you?

Please refrain from using uncouth obscenities.

**** off, fascist prick, obscenities are part of the
freedom of speech you so much hate.

Old April 13th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Paolo Pizzi

SMD wrote:

I am not anonyomus. My name is more than apparent if you
had half a brain cell at your disposal.

Is it, really?

Old April 13th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Paolo Pizzi

SMD wrote:

No, I just think that there are better things to do with my time than
talk to someone so set in his ways he is about as receptive of logic
as the average brick wall and does not even conduct himself in a
gentlemanly manner.

Then go **** yourself, I'm sure you'll find it pleasurable...

Old April 13th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Paolo Pizzi

SMD wrote:

No. We simply suggest that if the US isn't good enough for
you--which, to judge by the arguments you make, it isn't--
you might be happier in Itlay.

Never said the US isn't "good enough", but for a fascist and
racist like you any opinion you don't like is synonymous with
hatred for the US, especially when it comes from someone
who doesn't have an Anglo name.

Old April 13th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Paolo Pizzi

Danton Avers wrote:

Actually, from the viewpoint of a completely disinterested observer,
David clearly won. He remained calm, he answered all your questions
with evidence, and you ranted on failing to digest his messages
properly. Just keeping score here, because I hate when people on the
losing end of an argument go away thinking it's even remotely
possible that someone else believes them to have won. You lost! Hope
that helps - Danton

Of course I "lost", I'm the one with the "funny name" and the right-wing
Anglo is always right...

Old April 13th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Paolo Pizzi

SMD wrote:

Ah, but I am not hiding behind a handle. Not at all.

All I can see from your handle is SMD and smdnes,
not enough to identify a name. Hence, it's a handle.

It's funny how a fascist like you tries to justify his
cowardice.

Old April 13th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Paolo Pizzi

SMD wrote:

Shame on you, a person who doesn't even have the balls to
sign his rants with his real name. In Academia someone like
you would be called an "anonymous coward."

Ah, but I do.

Really? You have confessed to hiding behind a handle for fear
of "stalkers" (i.e. "paranoia"...)

Hypocrite.