Golf simulator on Radiance class ships

Old April 22nd, 2005, 03:12 AM
Tom

Default Golf simulator on Radiance class ships

Could someone please tell me where the golf simulator is located on the
Radiance class ships and what it is like? Do they charge extra for this
too?
Thanks
Tom

Old April 22nd, 2005, 02:20 PM
Lloyd Parsons

It is aft, somewhere around the buffet, I think...

And yes, they do charge extra for it. I don't remember the exact charge,
but it was reasonable as I remember.

Old May 3rd, 2005, 11:56 PM
Robert Strauss

Its not the Radiance class ships, but Grand Princess had a golf simulator
and they charged about $20 for 30 minutes.

Robert

Old May 4th, 2005, 12:50 AM
CruiseJournals.com

The golf simulator is at the rear, just past the basketball court.
They charge extra for it. It's kinda fun though.

Cheers!
Jeff Birmingham
http://cruisejournals.com - Cruise Community Pages

Old May 4th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake "CruiseJournals.com" :

The golf simulator is at the rear, just past the basketball court.
They charge extra for it. It's kinda fun though.

Only if you want to be humiliated in front of more than three other
people.

At least I don't have to yell FORE!!!

--
dillon