(0T) A prayer for Fred

Old February 17th, 2006, 07:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default (OT) On Crossposting (was (0T) A prayer for Fred)

Thanks Bob

But to set the record straight, It started when Sheriff Roland and his kilt
and thong came into town to lecture us on the use of usenet. His post was
off topic. I told him so in my own charming way. He went off on me. I do not
expect you to read all the posts, but I know you know whats up. If you do
read all his posts, I make Ted Bundy look like a grade school teacher. I'm
not bitching. All he has to do is admit he crossed posted and posted off
topic. With that said, I told the good Sheriff that maybe he ought to go and
arrest goldenberg or put a stop to his spamming like he tried to complain to
my ISP the I was bugging him. I am a victem what more can I say. The guy
hates me as bad as dickhead. Must be my charming ways.

I just found out that, according to the Sheriff, that I am not welcome on
any GGC activities. I smell a civil action, class action discrimination. I
thought it was open to all who participate here on RTC even us TROLL's. Just
like the big party out in , sorry I am not aloud to disclose the whereabouts
of the Sheriff's house.

Old February 17th, 2006, 08:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

F wrote:
[...]

Let us just tear apart Fred's writing style.
He is writing in a hate filled, inflamatory style, meant to provote
emotions, and flame filled response.

He started attacking me a little over a year ago when I volunteereed to
chair the GGC, and he has continued this hostility toward me since that
time. From others that have worked on the GGC's, and other groups
cruises in the past, he has also treated them in like manors.

Now, ... kilt and thong? hmm. He has not clue. All I did was make an
attempt to point out what that the travel agents were doing was not
what was correct. Fred seems to have a problem dealing with people.
He is juvenille, and if you look at his posts over time, his posts have
degenerated over the years from comprehensive to the juvenille posts he
makes like the one above. At one time he made intelligent posts in
some groups. Now he seems to be on a crusade to end anything where
people get together to have fun.

roland

Old February 17th, 2006, 09:05 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Lloyd Parsons wrote:
In article .com,
"Reef Fish" wrote:

In the mid 1990s there were some SPAMMERS in rec.scuba who
were not nearly as blatent as Ray, and after several years of
campaign to rid those "cretins", let by Jim Greenlee, Chuck Norad,
and a few others, with slogans like

BOYCOTT CRETINS THAT RUDELY ADVERTISE IN USENET
DISCUSSION GROUPS

and

BOYCOTT BUSINESSES THAT RUDELY ADVERTISE IN USENET
DISCUSSION GROUPS

rec.scuba has become a spam-free group beause as soon as
someone tries to spam there, he would have been told by the
old-timers that he is not welcome in that group and that he would
LOSE more business than he could gain by spamming there.

That's the way it SHOULD be, according all Netiquette Tips
and Roadmaps.

Having read rec.travel.cruises for a year or three now, never
have I seen so many spammed by so few and tolerated by
so many. For whatever Roland and Fred were quibbling
about, Fred was spot on when he told Roland that
Ray Goldenberg should take SPAMS to marketing ngs for
selling Ray's goods or spams.

-- Bob.

Hi, Bob.

Since it is too cold for golf, I decided to go over to this relatively
spam free group rec.scuba. You are right, there really is little spam
there.

Glad to see you confirmed the obvious.

But the troll level is unreal! If I didn't know I was in a scuba group,
I'd think I was in a political group. Heck an honest spammer wouldn't
even be noticed there! ;-)

Lloyd

That's correct ALSO. It's now all people who DON'T dive (enough)
and argue about GUNS and POLITICS. You didn't see ME in any
of those arguments. did you?

I am one of the few in rec.scuba.locations who still scuba and
discuss scuba, only to be disrupted (you might call it "trolled if
you wish) by members of the "Dysfunctional Gang" of that
group, who had long been named and fingerprinted? :-)

But no spam there either. Oh spammers get notice alright!
In fact, some folks in this group wonder why folks there were
so harsh after just ONE POST by a spammer!

-- Bob.

Old February 17th, 2006, 09:34 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

piperut wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:

Having read rec.travel.cruises for a year or three now, never
have I seen so many spammed by so few and tolerated by
so many. For whatever Roland and Fred were quibbling
about, Fred was spot on when he told Roland that
Ray Goldenberg should take SPAMS to marketing ngs for
selling Ray's goods or spams.

-- Bob.

Bob,

You are attempting to put words in my mouth.

How so? I was making ONE POINT, and only ONE POINT, that
Ray Goldenberg has no business spamming in rec.travel.cruise!

I said "for whatever Roand and Fred were quibbling about", Fred
was spot on when "he told Roland" ...

I said what Fred told YOU. Not a word about what YOU said.
It didn't matter to me whatever you said. I thought you were
arguing about the druids. As I said I learned only later that
Ray Goldenberg was deep that pile of rubbles you two were
argueing about.

snip

.sig files are a time honored traditon of Usenet,
roland

That's correct. So is my use of "Reef Fish" as a posting name.
But Spammer Ray jumped all over that and equated my posting
with an "anonymous re-mailer" that people have used to hide their
identity.

If Ray had used the SAME sig file, but engage in regular
DISCUSSIONS within the group about various travel questions
raised by discussants, I would have had no problem with his
posts.

The difference is that he is using his "I have this press release ..."
as a thinly disguised prop for his SPAM that made his sig file a
non-issue. He is SPAMMING this group, at the rate of half a dozen
or spams served everyday.

When he was actually discussing the Manhatten pier for the
Princess cruiseship with a clueless Old Lady, offering NON-
information (that later turned out to be FALSE information as
well) that I asked him about his reference to the Liberty port.
He didn't answer, nor did anyone else in the group. So I just
took about an hour of my time phoing a few places and came
back with the SOLID and EXPLICIT info about how to come and
go to hte pier from the Newark airport (the EASIEST thing in
the world when the Old Ladies were making it as if it would take
hours to come or go. It took me less than an hour. So, I posted
the INFO for future cruisers going to that Mahattan port.

And Dickhead Goldhaber flamed me for asking Ray an honest
QUESTION and getting a silent reply. Other posters had indicated
they had phoned Ray, and was told that Ray would answer only if
they PAY.

Now if THAT is not SPAMMING and the act of a SPAMMING TA
who would not lift his tiny finger to help anyone, I don't know WHAT
this cretin Ray could be called.

Get the picture?

My post was, and is, all about Ray's SPAMMING.

Now I leave it back to you and Fred to fight out about whatever
you were fighting above.

-- Bob.

Old February 17th, 2006, 10:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Reef Fish wrote:
piperut wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:

[...]

My point was, the travel agents should be putting their .sig files at
the end of their posts, not in their the body of the text and Ray and
some other travel agents are doing. Fred found my post to be off
topic. I disagree with that. I think bringing the travel agent back
around to how they should be posting is on topic. Fred does not.
Difference of taste. He is a bit hot headed, and his posts are
inflamatory, if you read them. Most people do not on
rec.travel.cruises.

Now, he keeps trying to say I am a "Johnny come lately", or that I am
new to rec.travel.cruises.
If you look at the history, or the final voting results from the
origional RFD and CFV, you will find just what names are on in them,
and who's name is not there.

Fred started this personal attack on me when I decided to chair the
GGC2006, and has not really let up. He also posts misinformation about
rec.travel.cruises in the form a "qoutes from a fake charter" he has
made up from time to time.

A person with that much hate built up inside himself toward the world
must really hate himself as a person!

roland

Old February 18th, 2006, 03:38 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...

And Dickhead Goldhaber flamed me for asking Ray an honest
QUESTION and getting a silent reply.

Dear Pond Scum,

I allowed the first three times you called me "Dickhead" within the last 24
hours to pass. The fourth, quoted here, just proves once again that you
cannot get along with anyone except a moron like Fred.

You are currently in a ****ing contest with several folks on
rec.scuba.locations so I guess it is simply a case of "everyone is out of
step but you".

And as for my "flaming" you, you would have to understand English to know
when you have been flamed.

Please read the following and then let me know, without altering any of the
posts which we all know is your trademark, which one of us was nasty.

http://tinyurl.com/bzt5w

Another exercise in futility with my buddy, Pond Scum.

Old February 18th, 2006, 05:04 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Dick G. wrote:
"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...

And Dickhead Goldhaber flamed me for asking Ray an honest
QUESTION and getting a silent reply.

Dear Pond Scum,

For someone who calls me "Pond Scum", you are at best "pot calling
kettle black". In fact, I called you Dick MANY times until you've
proven to be worthy of the name OTHERS had called you before
I did, "Dickhead".

You are currently in a ****ing contest with several folks on
rec.scuba.locations so I guess it is simply a case of "everyone is out of
step but you".

Wrong again! READ the threads and see who ARE doing the ****ing.
I was there clubbing their heads just like I club YOUR head here and
elsewhere when you act like a IDIOT.

And as for my "flaming" you, you would have to understand English to know
when you have been flamed.

Trust me. I understand English at least 10 times better than Dickhead
aka Dick, aka Richard, akd Dick G to conceal his Goldhaber ill repute
Goldhaber, because I know how to read IN CONTEXT, read with a
logical mind, and read for comprehension of SUBSTANCE.

Please read the following and then let me know, without altering any of the
posts which we all know is your trademark, which one of us was nasty.

http://tinyurl.com/bzt5w

Geez, my first thought was IDIOT Goldhaber had picked a post for
his self-serving support, until I saw it was a thread, which showed
Dickhead in his TRUE COLOR, escalating calling me "Pond Scum"
to "Major Pond Scum".

Then,

DG Mundane, you cross posting a$$hole?
DG
DG You, king of cruising to faraway places, places where none of us
DG us will ever go, are now bitching about being screwed out of
DG Princess Cay

You're rather presumptious about "places where none of us
will ever go", and even you God Ray Goldenberg will tell you how
wrong you are because French Polynesia (including Tahiti),
Alaska, Australia, and Easter, Western, and Southern Caribbean
cruises are just a few of the places I cruised and Goldberger
SPAMMED.

Another exercise in futility with my buddy, Pond Scum.

You've learned the term "exercise in tutulity" from me, didn't you?

Google sez Dick Goldhaver NEVER used that term.
Dick G used it exactly once -- here.

Reef Fish used that term in 15 threads, most of which teaching
the PROFESSIONS in the subject of Statistics how they erred,
and why what they did was "an exercise in futility".

Well, DIckhead, at least you LEARNED something from me.

What you have exhibited is just another instance of you shooting
your own foot!

You are good for a laugh though, besides those acts of foot-shooting.

For someone who calls me "Pond Scum", "Major Pond Scum", and
"S$$hole", you have the chutzpah to whine about me calling you
"Dickhead". I don't have to explain the meaning of the Yiddish term
"chutzpah" to you though.

Next time you try to flame me, leave your shooting gun at home,
and come armed with some FACTS about travel and cruising,
and if you wish to start a flamewar, make sure you have some
weapon to flame with. I hate to bust a 72-year-old skull of
an ignorant, pill-popping-moron, who is trying hard to change
his posting ID to run away from his idiotic posts under the
posting name of Dick Goldhaber.

-- Bob. The one-and-only "Reef Fish" in USENET since 1981.

Old February 18th, 2006, 09:29 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Dick G." dickdotgoldhaber@gmaildotcom wrote in message
"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

That ethnic nose problem again.