‘Croc Hunter' feeds crocodile with baby (watch video!)

Old January 4th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Jim

Default ‘Croc Hunter' feeds crocodile with baby (watchvideo!)

(Cruising=A0Chrissy)
"You did not have sexual relations with that woman" did you?

OR that croc?? JDR

Old January 4th, 2004, 11:52 PM
Benjamin Smith

CupCaked wrote:
If you think Michael Jackson is bad..this is 10 times worse!

That's just it. I cringed the same way I cringed when I saw the MJ
stunt with his baby on that balcony. What if he had lost his grip on
the child? What if the child had squirmed just enough to slip out of
his daddy's hands? It might have been a real tragedy.

I think this is way worse than Michael Jackson's, Jackson's was spur of
the moment and irresponsible. This one was planned and even though Irwin
knows what he is doing, what he did was very dangerous.

Ben S.

Old January 5th, 2004, 01:40 AM
Helen

Sorry, NOPE my daughter is 10 and going on her 1st cruise in March with us.
What is it to you anyways if I did? It is NONE of your business what I do in
my life!

Countdown to Inspiration Countdown to Carnival Inspiration!!!!
"Cruising Chrissy" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 18:25:42 GMT, "Helen" wrote:

But you know he was raised that same way! It's not like he was going to
give the baby to the croc for dinner or something.

I bet you take BABIES on cruises too.

The Not So Fine Art Of Google
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6

Old January 6th, 2004, 02:04 AM
Psycho Tangerine

"Benjamin Smith" wrote in message

CupCaked wrote:
If you think Michael Jackson is bad..this is 10 times worse!

That's just it. I cringed the same way I cringed when I saw the MJ
stunt with his baby on that balcony. What if he had lost his grip on
the child? What if the child had squirmed just enough to slip out of
his daddy's hands? It might have been a real tragedy.

I think this is way worse than Michael Jackson's, Jackson's was spur of
the moment and irresponsible. This one was planned and even though Irwin
knows what he is doing, what he did was very dangerous.

Yeah, I think Irwin probably knew what he was doing and held that baby
tightly. But it was still a stupid thing to do for a stupid reason. That
baby could get sensory stimulation in much safer ways (maybe he should ask
some child care experts for non-crocodile activities).

Eileen (Psycho Tangerine)

Old January 6th, 2004, 02:07 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 21:04:37 -0500, "Psycho Tangerine"
wrote:

Eileen (Psycho Tangerine)

LOL

Old March 12th, 2007, 11:56 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.education,rec.travel.cruises
Heywood Jablowme

Hmmmmmm????

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 09:12:34 GMT, Clinton Tindall
wrote:

Bindi is probably one of the luckiest kids on the planet, and now
her brother too.

Clinton

Old March 21st, 2007, 02:26 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.education,rec.travel.cruises
HildyCowchewedHerCud

"Heywood Jablowme" wrote in message
Hmmmmmm????

Heeeeeeeeeeeeee