Which major carrier to choose: United, Delta, and American all seemto have issues

Old May 18th, 2017, 04:09 AM posted to rec.travel.air
MacFarland

Default Which major carrier to choose: United, Delta, and American all seemto have issues

For those of you who fly a lot, in light of all the problems for UAL and Delta at least, which of these three airlines seems to be the best for those of us who can only afford the cattle car I mean coach section? Are they essentially all the same or is one notably better. I'm sure individuals will have differing perrspectives because YMMV. I am still hoping for an overall indication. Are there any of these three that you would definitely warn against at this time? Thanks.
Old May 18th, 2017, 02:38 PM posted to rec.travel.air
John Levine

In article ,
MacFarland wrote:
For those of you who fly a lot, in light of all the problems for UAL and Delta at least, which of these three airlines
seems to be the best for those of us who can only afford the cattle car I mean coach section?

The three majors really aren't very different. On United the
ex-Continental routes (Newark) are marginally less awful than the
ex-United (Chicago and Houston), but not by much.

If they fly where you want to go, Jetblue and Virgin America might be
better. Southwest will be consistently mediocre (which is of course
better than awful.) Spirit will definitely be awful.

R's,
John