Why Europeans dislike Bush and rue his re-election

Old November 13th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Rick B

"Jez" wrote in message
Payne N. Diaz wrote:
"Jez" wrote in message

Saying it doesn't make it so.
Who is now the greatest, read # 1, superpower in the world?

Which country is currently bankrupt, is finding that its currency is worth
less and less on international markets, has an uncontrolled and
uncontrollable fiscal deficit and international trade deficit, is presently
being propped up because the Chinese are buying its otherwise worthless
bonds, and has nothing left of greatness than its military force?

Any answer other than the US is wrong.

We are living on the shadow of past glory. It will all become very clear
whenever the Chinese decide to stop propping up the dollar. The collapse of
the US will make Argentina a decade ago look like a mild hiccup.

We are on a very nasty train-ride, the bridge is out, and you can see it
from here if you bother to look out the window. Oh, and the Engineer, who
just got reelected, is blind and deaf.

The only potentially mitigating factor is that when the US does go down, it
will take most of the world economy with it, so the rest of the world has a
stake in attempting to rescue us from our stupidity and folly. That is in
fact the main reason why the Chinese are still buying our worthless bonds.
Theirs is at the moment the only economy doing well enough to do that.

Old November 13th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Payne N. Diaz

"Rick B" wrote in message
om...

"Jez" wrote in message
Payne N. Diaz wrote:
"Jez" wrote in message

[...]

If you're all that smart, what aren't you running France?

Old November 14th, 2004, 12:06 AM
Christopher A. Lee

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 21:37:34 GMT, "Rick B"
wrote:

"Jez" wrote in message
Payne N. Diaz wrote:
"Jez" wrote in message

[...]

When you owe the bank $100,000 dollars you're in trouble. When you owe
them $1bn they're in trouble.

Old November 14th, 2004, 12:51 AM
Jez

Payne N. Diaz wrote:
"Jez" wrote in message

Payne N. Diaz wrote:

"Jez" wrote in message

Payne N. Diaz wrote:

"Sean C" wrote in message

In article , Payne N. Diaz
wrote:

We don't care if Europe doesn't like Bush.
We don't really care much for Europe, especially France, Germany and
Russia.
And Spain can go play with itself till the Muslims come home.

You couldn't locate Spain on a map.

Sean C

Why would I want to?

A simple thing.
It's called Knowledge.

Useless knowledge is a waste.

How could you tell what is useless knowledge or not ?

Of what use is Spain to a country that would be liberated of the likes of
terrorists?

You familiar with the US actions in South America ?

If not, go find out, if you are, stop lecturing the world about terrorism.

****ing bigoted retard.

Is that the way your parent taught you to communicate, or did you learn that
on your favorite chat site?

Nope, I simply enjoy swearing.
Better to use blunt language than disguise evil intentions behind sweet
rhetoric.

--
Jez
'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable

Skype callto://hellward
NFS Porsche Unleashed, Hot Pursuit 2, Underground.
Yeowww