TWA where can I find them

Old January 6th, 2009, 06:48 PM posted to rec.travel.air
jimbob

Default TWA where can I find them

@

http://www.flytwa.com

OR

http://www.flytwa.com/twa.com

JB

Old January 7th, 2009, 01:44 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Jim Davis[_1_]

"EmilM" wrote in message
On Jan 4, 4:10 am, the real dgs "d?g
wrote:
On 12/30/2008 5:56 PM jamoran ignored two million years of human
evolution to write:

I flew on TWA from Phoenix to JFK, then to Heahtrow London then to
hamburg Germany

When?

was planning another trip and trying to get fares for TWA.

Give up. You're too stupid and out of touch to fly, even as a
passenger.

One of the reasons for newsgroups is to have a source to ask questions
relating to the topic. Now, I will admit that the original post here
shows someone who is extremely more out of date on the subject than
most. We all also have every right to express our opinion as we see
fit, as does "the real dgs". " dgs" makes a personal attack on
someone's intelligence to make his point. Others offer helpful
information. Some of us use the newsgroup to share info, others
apparently use it to salve their self image.

If you simply trace the phone number in the OP, you'll see dozens of troll
postings in dozens of groups, and forums. Some of us really do a bit of
research before we cry troll, or throw back a flame.

Old January 9th, 2009, 05:42 PM posted to rec.travel.air
der gediegene dgs

EmilM wrote, On 01/06/2009 05:26 AM:

One of the reasons for newsgroups is to have a source to ask questions
relating to the topic.

Another reason is for idiot trolls to ask phony questions, whether
related to the topic or not.

Some of us use the newsgroup to share info, others
apparently use it to salve their self image.

Apparently, yes. Is your self image thing now nicely salved?