UK terror plot consequences

Old August 12th, 2006, 11:56 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Patrick Wallace

Default UK terror plot consequences

I'd hate to be the security man who has to inspect it.

PJW

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:26:51 -0600, "Pete" wrote:

Even more so than usual, I'd hate to be someone who has to wear
a colostomy bag.

Pete

Old August 12th, 2006, 12:24 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Go Fig

In article , Mxsmanic
wrote:

Jeff Hacker writes:

And Hezbollah started this by crossing over into Israel and kidnapping
Israeli soldiers. . . .

That's quite a retaliation for a couple of kidnappings. But I've
already pointed out how Israel always overreacts.

So they should of waited till they had 30k rockets ?

jay
Sat Aug 12, 2006

Old August 12th, 2006, 12:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Mxsmanic

Go Fig writes:

So they should of waited till they had 30k rockets ?

They could have crossed over to wherever the bad guys were and
kidnapped a few themselves. No need to lob bombs anywhere.

Old August 12th, 2006, 12:49 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Dave Frightens Me

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 04:24:17 -0700, Go Fig wrote:

In article , Mxsmanic
wrote:

Jeff Hacker writes:

And Hezbollah started this by crossing over into Israel and kidnapping
Israeli soldiers. . . .

That's quite a retaliation for a couple of kidnappings. But I've
already pointed out how Israel always overreacts.

So they should of waited till they had 30k rockets ?

Clearly you didn't understand what you responded to.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old August 12th, 2006, 01:14 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
A Human Being

Martin wrote:
On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 13:48:50 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Go Fig writes:

So they should of waited till they had 30k rockets ?

They could have crossed over to wherever the bad guys were and
kidnapped a few themselves. No need to lob bombs anywhere.

Real life is not a Hollywood war film full of black helicopters and
invulnerable special forces.

Rather its a Hollywood war film with much bloodshed and destruction for
a supposedly just cause.

--

Martin

Old August 12th, 2006, 01:40 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Bob Barnett

Mxsmanic wrote:

Go Fig writes:

So they should of waited till they had 30k rockets ?

They could have crossed over to wherever the bad guys were and
kidnapped a few themselves. No need to lob bombs anywhere.

Tit for tat, huh?
Damn you're retarded

Old August 12th, 2006, 02:26 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mxsmanic

Martin writes:

Real life is not a Hollywood war film full of black helicopters and
invulnerable special forces.

They should at least take equal risks if they want to play.

Old August 12th, 2006, 02:49 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mxsmanic

Martin writes:

War is not a game.

Then why is it so popular?