PING:Craigslist

Old May 10th, 2007, 06:33 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Judith

Default PING:Craigslist

I believe many of the posters over in the uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup
would be interested in your service as they're often asking where one
can find cheap accommodation all over the world when they're off on
their world food trips.

Maybe it'd be of help if you included the uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup
when you post?

Many thanks.

Judith.
Old May 10th, 2007, 07:16 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Chiken Koma

On 10 May, 20:59, "Pat" wrote:
I believe many of the posters over in the uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup
would be interested in your service as they're often asking where one
can find cheap accommodation all over the world when they're off on
their world food trips.

Maybe it'd be of help if you included the uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup
when you post?

Many thanks.

Judith.

let me get this right--you are asking a spammer to add a group to the
shotgun spam they send out. Are You Nuts?

you mean what kind of nuts !
so many to choose from

Old May 10th, 2007, 07:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Judith wrote:

I believe many of the posters over in the uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup
would be interested in your service as they're often asking where one
can find cheap accommodation all over the world when they're off on
their world food trips.

Maybe it'd be of help if you included the uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup
when you post?

Many thanks.

Uhhh.... despite the unwelcome spammer who pretended to post
from there, "Craig's List" is a perfectly legitimate website
where you can find any number of things available in various
parts of the U.S. (I'm not sure that extends to overseas,
because I've only used it for local apartment hunting, and
for advertising a couple of appliances I wanted to sell.)

Old May 10th, 2007, 10:00 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Judith wrote:

I believe many of the posters over in the uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup
would be interested in your service as they're often asking where one
can find cheap accommodation all over the world when they're off on
their world food trips.

Maybe it'd be of help if you included the uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup
when you post?

Many thanks.

Uhhh.... despite the unwelcome spammer who pretended to post
from there, "Craig's List" is a perfectly legitimate website

What spam was that?

--
(*) ... of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
David Horne- http://www.davidhorne.net
Old May 10th, 2007, 10:21 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Martin wrote:

On Thu, 10 May 2007 11:48:54 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Judith wrote:

I believe many of the posters over in the uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup
would be interested in your service as they're often asking where one
can find cheap accommodation all over the world when they're off on
their world food trips.

Maybe it'd be of help if you included the uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup
when you post?

Many thanks.

Uhhh.... despite the unwelcome spammer who pretended to post

from there, "Craig's List" is a perfectly legitimate website

where you can find any number of things available in various
parts of the U.S. (I'm not sure that extends to overseas,
because I've only used it for local apartment hunting, and
for advertising a couple of appliances I wanted to sell.)

Rolators?

Huh? You lost me in translation, I think. In the U.S.,
"appliances" refers to home electrical equipment - in my
case a refrigerator, clotheswasher and dryer. ("English"
and "American" are only APPROXIMATELY the same language.)
Old May 10th, 2007, 10:22 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Judith wrote:

I believe many of the posters over in the uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup
would be interested in your service as they're often asking where one
can find cheap accommodation all over the world when they're off on
their world food trips.

Maybe it'd be of help if you included the uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup
when you post?

Many thanks.

Uhhh.... despite the unwelcome spammer who pretended to post
from there, "Craig's List" is a perfectly legitimate website

What spam was that?

You can't REALLY pretend you missed the guy obsessed with
hostels, world-wide? ;-)