ping yao

Old December 27th, 2003, 02:24 PM
Giny

Default ping yao

Does anyone know a good hotel in the old city of Ping yao?
I found 4 hotels on the Internet but would like to know which is the nicest.
(does not have to be the cheapest).

thanks
Giny

Old December 28th, 2003, 12:10 AM
Frans Vandenbosch

"Giny"

Does anyone know a good hotel in the old city of Ping yao?
I found 4 hotels on the Internet but would like to know which is the

nicest.
(does not have to be the cheapest).
thanks
Giny

Last year, I was in this hotel:
Tian Yuan Kui Folk custom hotel
Nan da Jie 73
Ping Yao
tel 0354 5680069

In the main street of Ping Yao
Decorated in old Chinese style
Very pitoresk
Not at all a Hilton-style:
http://www.actagena.org/pictures/Chi...lides/282.html

PingYao:
http://www.actagena.org/pictures/Chi...lides/270.html
http://www.actagena.org/pictures/Chi...lides/319.html

Beste groeten

Old January 8th, 2004, 06:49 PM
AukJet

Hi Giny,

When you go to PingYao, there is this great authentic courtyard hotel "Tian Yuan Kui Guesthouse". Well I think it is the same one as mentioned above. To look at a few pictures I took there go to:
a href="http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/11c40/f5a3e/3/
" target="_blank"/a

Well at least you know it is liked by more than one person.

Veel plezier in China!

Old January 8th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Frans Vandenbosch

"AukJet" schreef in bericht
lkabouttravelling.com...
Hi Giny,

When you go to PingYao, there is this great authentic courtyard hotel

"Tian Yuan Kui Guesthouse". Well I think it is the same one as mentioned
above. To look at a few pictures I took there go to:
a href="http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/11c40/f5a3e/3/
" target="_blank"/a

Well at least you know it is liked by more than one person.

Veel plezier in China!

\

Jij zat niet enkel in hetzelfde hotel, maar blijkbaar ook nog in dezelfde
kamer als ik
Met zo een immens groot bed van muur tot muur !

Wat een toeval !

Beste Groeten

Frans Vandenbosch
Vlaanderen