Some excerpts this week from Iraq posted on Iraq The Model blog

Old March 22nd, 2007, 10:13 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
PJ O'Donovan[_1_]

Default Some excerpts this week from Iraq posted on Iraq The Model blog

Some excerpts this week from Iraq posted on Iraq The Model blog

Thie week's blog from an Iraqi in Baghdad. Somebody tell the MSM and
left wing whackos in Congress there are promising things happening
there. already.

Monday, March 19, 2007

"When Arabs or westerners ask me about the situation and I answer that
hope remains and that we're looking forward to a better future most
would say 'Are you living in this world?' I answer, 'Yes, it's you who
live in the parallel world the media built for you with images of only
death and destruction'...."

Saturday, March 17, 2007

"...Al-Qaeda's terrorists-whom AP insists on calling insurgents-
expended three suicide bombers and precious resources against their
supposedly sympathetic civilian Sunni hosts instead of American and
Iraqi soldiers and Shia civilians; their usual enemies.
If this indicates anything it indicates that al-Qaeda's is
reprioritizing the targets on the hit list. The reason: al-Qaeda is
sensing a serious threat in the change of attitude of the tribes
toward them and perhaps the apparently successful meeting of the
sheiks with Maliki and the agreements that were made then was the
point at which open war had to be declared..."

by Mohammad Fadhil
Iraq the Model

And 1 of 147 from the comments section of Iraq the Model:

"So, let's put this another way: Al Qaida continues to lose any
support/sympathy from all aspects of Iraqi society. At the same time,
American and Iraqi soldiers are operating side by side, shoulder to
shoulder. And, yet, due to the biased and/or ignorant reporting from
our MSM, most Americans have been led to believe that we lost the
battle for "hearts and minds" in Iraq....

Al Qaida is being isolated to the point where every group in Iraq is
now their enemy. Sadr is currently marginalized and hopefully will
stay that way. Thousands of displaced families are returning to their
homes in Baghdad. Iran seems to be faltering after having its
subversive tactics in Iraq exposed after we captured Quds forces at
their "consulate." A new, non-sectatian, nationalist, multi-ethnic
powerful political block has emerged in Parliament. Maliki is purging
corrupt elements in his cabinet, mainly Sadr elements....

Yeah, things are moving, and our domestic opposition to the "surge"
appears to have been caught off guard by these positive developments.
Even the media is having trouble ignoring the positives as they are
becomming too many and too important to ignore.
Running Waters | 03.17.07 - 3:26 pm | #"

Old March 22nd, 2007, 11:15 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Deeply Filled Mortician

Make credence recognised that on 22 Mar 2007 03:13:33 -0700, "PJ
O'Donovan" has scripted:

Some excerpts this week from Iraq posted on Iraq The Model blog

Thie week's blog from an Iraqi in Baghdad. Somebody tell the MSM and
left wing whackos in Congress there are promising things happening
there. already.

Note how PJ is not crossposting anymore to try to get around peoples
filters. Man this guy is trying hard to get his message across!
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old March 22nd, 2007, 12:05 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor

Deeply Filled Mortician
wrote:

Make credence recognised that on 22 Mar 2007 03:13:33 -0700, "PJ
O'Donovan" has scripted:

Some excerpts this week from Iraq posted on Iraq The Model blog

Thie week's blog from an Iraqi in Baghdad. Somebody tell the MSM and
left wing whackos in Congress there are promising things happening
there. already.

Note how PJ is not crossposting anymore to try to get around peoples
filters. Man this guy is trying hard to get his message across!

And when you follow-up to him, then those of us who have successfully
filtered him have to see the posts...

--
(*) ... of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
David Horne- http://www.davidhorne.net
Old March 22nd, 2007, 07:18 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Frank F. Matthews

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

Deeply Filled Mortician
wrote:

Make credence recognised that on Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:05:21 +0000,
(David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)) has scripted:

Deeply Filled Mortician
wrote:

Make credence recognised that on 22 Mar 2007 03:13:33 -0700, "PJ
O'Donovan" has scripted:

Some excerpts this week from Iraq posted on Iraq The Model blog

Thie week's blog from an Iraqi in Baghdad. Somebody tell the MSM and
left wing whackos in Congress there are promising things happening
there. already.

Note how PJ is not crossposting anymore to try to get around peoples
filters. Man this guy is trying hard to get his message across!

And when you follow-up to him, then those of us who have successfully
filtered him have to see the posts...

Can't your newreader ignore any thread started by him?

I'm not sure.

If not get a better news reader. There are reasonable free ones.

Old March 24th, 2007, 10:03 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor

Frank F. Matthews wrote:

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

Deeply Filled Mortician
wrote:

[]
Can't your newreader ignore any thread started by him?

I'm not sure.

If not get a better news reader. There are reasonable free ones.

I think I'll have to. Not just PJ, but that utter moron Evleth is good
enough reason to do so. I can kill any thread he starts once I see
someone else followup, but I'd rather not have to even bother with that,
and quite often I've chewed my arm off in boredom before hitting that
key.

MacSOUP has quite a lot of things to filter for (which is why it's
worked very well on the whole), but not references, which would be the
best way to completely silence him from my r.t.e. reading.