Ann Coulter on the Democrap Party candidates

Old March 6th, 2007, 08:25 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
Mr Q. Z. Diablo

Default Ann Coulter on the Democrap Party candidates

In article ,
Hatunen wrote:

On 6 Mar 2007 03:26:40 -0800, "PJ O'Donovan"
wrote:

...I refer to the op-ed page of the Wall Street Journal
as the "whore house page" of American journalism since to get
published
there you have to write stuff that is to the satisfaction of the
right wing
editors....

Earl Elfleth

As usual Earl has thing ass backwards.

A quick search immediately yields this "right wing" rant that appeard
in the Wall Street Journal by that "right wing" zealot, Al Hunt,
writing for the Wall Street Journal as one example:

"..The President's new budget, as Al Hunt pointed out in The Wall
Street Journal recently, cuts health insurance for poor children;
shifts "the major burden of funding" for toxic-chemical cleanups from
chemical companies to taxpayers; includes the smallest increase in
education spending in seven years; and cuts the Low-Income Home Energy
Assistance Program while funding the Crusader, an eighty-ton howitzer
designed to deter a Soviet invasion of Western Europe (and made by a
defense contractor whose advisers include George H.W. Bush). The
budget also seeks to make permanent the $1.3 trillion tax cut of 2001,
a step that would cost an additional $343 billion in the first year of
enactment and $4 trillion etc. etc..."

Op Ed [pages are sort of political inkblots. If you're a liberal,
they're right wing, if you're a conservative, they're left wing.

If you're PJ, they have big words that are hard to read.

--
Mr Q. Z. D.
Remove luncheonmeat (truncheon) to reply.
Old March 6th, 2007, 11:44 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
Deeply Filled Mortician

Let is be knownst that on Tue, 06 Mar 2007 09:35:34 -0700, Hatunen
writted:

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 23:08:35 -0600, "Frank F. Matthews"
wrote:

Capitalist Pig wrote:

My! A gentleman doesn't call a lady such names, evleth. Ms Coulter
must have really got to you! (snicker)

He wasn't calling her names he was describing her behaviour. Now when I
called her a witch I was calling her names.

Ann Coulter isn't much in the way of a "lady", anyway.

She's a lesbian. Why else has she never had any children?
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old March 7th, 2007, 03:09 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
Gregory Morrow[_1_]

Magda wrote:

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 00:44:46 +0100, in rec.travel.europe, Deeply Filled Mortician
arranged some electrons, so they looked like
this:

... He wasn't calling her names he was describing her behaviour. Now when I
... called her a witch I was calling her names.
... Ann Coulter isn't much in the way of a "lady", anyway.
... She's a lesbian. Why else has she never had any children?

Excuse me?!?!?!

It does not mean anything. Lots of lesbians have children.

So if I don't have kids that does not mean that I'm not a
lesbian...???

--
Best
Greg

Old March 7th, 2007, 07:47 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
Earl Evleth[_1_]

On 7/03/07 0:44, in article ,
"Deeply Filled Mortician" wrote:

She's a lesbian. Why else has she never had any children?

A brat with brats?

Old March 7th, 2007, 11:09 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
Earl Evleth[_1_]

On 7/03/07 11:49, in article ,
"Magda" wrote:

... Basically, when birth control became certain, women had a choice,
... some choose not to have kids.

We girls had this choice before - but it was called "monastery" and involved a
major lifestyle change.

Monastery! Shocking. But indeed in the Middle Ages, women did sneak in now
and then. In the film film "The Name of the Rose", the young scribe, ?
Adso of Melk has an illicit affair with a peasant girl from the village
below the monastery. She may have been "The Rose". She was probably the
only female he had relationships in his life. He was a mere hot blooded
youth in the film but the film lead me to think he "sinned no more".

You might mean a convent as an escape hatch.

"In common English usage, the term monastery is generally used to mean a
community of male monks, while a convent or nunnery is a community of female
nuns." from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monastery

Here too, if we are to believe the tales of hanky panky that went on also
in nunneries of the middle age, things were not also religiously pure.

For a list of sexually active popes, I refer you
to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_active_popes

In particular

Pope John XII (955*963) (deposed by Conclave) was said to have turned the
Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano into a brothel and was accused of
adultery, fornication, and incest (Source: Patrologia Latina).[2]

Old March 7th, 2007, 12:35 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
Earl Evleth[_1_]

On 7/03/07 13:15, in article ,
"John Rennie" wrote:

Survival is also dependent on the human race replicating itself.

Humans are over producing.

Old March 7th, 2007, 03:54 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
John Rennie

"Magda" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 12:15:42 -0000, in rec.travel.europe, "John Rennie"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like
this:

... Nobody should have kids unless
... ... they are wanted. The world does not need more humans, the
survival
... ... of the human race is now dependent on its excesses, we will path
... ... the path of extinction ourselves.
... Survival is also dependent on the human race replicating itself.

Everything in moderation!!

Of course but you say above that "The world does not need more humans" so
you were wrong. Over population brings a great many evils but then so do
low birth rates. Japan is facing such a crisis now and many more
countries will face similar problems in the future.

Old March 7th, 2007, 04:29 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
John Rennie

"Magda" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 15:54:58 -0000, in rec.travel.europe, "John Rennie"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like
this:

... "Magda" wrote in message
... ...
... On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 12:15:42 -0000, in rec.travel.europe, "John
Rennie"
... arranged some electrons, so they looked
like
... this:
... ... Nobody should have kids unless
... ... ... they are wanted. The world does not need more humans, the
... survival
... ... ... of the human race is now dependent on its excesses, we
will path
... ... ... the path of extinction ourselves.
... ...
... ...
... ... Survival is also dependent on the human race replicating itself.
... Everything in moderation!!
... Of course but you say above that "The world does not need more humans"

I do??

Playing silly games, Magda? Either you posted that statement or you
didn't.