$25 deposit - Carnival Legend Group Cruise

Old August 24th, 2006, 03:30 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default $25 deposit - Carnival Legend Group Cruise

Erm ......I love ya like my Mom.....so tell Sue to butt out and mind her own
business

"Ermalee" wrote in message
. ..
You can read the charter at
http://www.seacruisereviews.com/rtccharter.htm

It will tell you that this is an unmoderated news group. Nobody has been
named as the "newsgroup police" :-). However, some frequent posters
sometimes feel that it is their right/duty (?) to call it to the attention
of those who even come close to posting advertising.
Most of us couldn't care less. No harm done, IMHO.

Ermalee ---gets a kick out of some of the advertising :-)

Jr. wrote:
What is this "charter" everyone talks about?
Where is it posted for all to read? I have been posting here for about
7-8 months and never saw a copy of the "charter".
Where is it kept?

Who voted that "charter" in as Gospel law on this newsgroup?
Nobody asked me if advertising bothered me.

Who is the moderator of the newsgroup who can police this violation of
the "charter"?
This is a newsgroup for cryin' out loud. Lighten up.

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

lhall wrote:

I am leading a group cruise on Carnival Legend June 12, 2007. We have
good pricing and amenities including a $100 cabin credit. Right now
the deposit is $25 per person for guaranteed rooms. If you are
interested, email me at and I can send pricing and
booking info.

Old August 24th, 2006, 09:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jr.

"F" - have you read the charter??

These folks take themselves WAY too seriously and are WAY too anal to be
part of a newsgroup.
As internet users, we have access to literally thousands of newsgroups. I
have never seen one that has its own website and actually voted on having a
newsgroup.

My goodness folks, this is a newsgroup for pity sake.

Lighten up folks.

I feel like I just stumbled into a cult after accessing the website to read
the charter.

A newsgroup is just another avenue to FREELY channel information of all
kinds pertinent to the topic of the newsgroup - not to be slapped around by
self-proclaimed newsgroup cops for posting a little ad once in awhile.

Sue and Kevin must really be the life of the party.

I wonder if the party rules are posted on their doorpost to read when you
enter the party. G

Old August 24th, 2006, 10:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Jr." wrote in message
[...]

Thanks JR

This has been going on for years. Like I said, if you are an outsider, look
out, the New Jersey group will get you. Now if your Ray goldenburger it is
ok.