Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Old May 8th, 2008, 10:55 PM posted to rec.travel.air
dee#gee#ess

Default Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Buster Hymen wrote:

If the moron Chilly8, aka Charles Newman, aka Polar Bear One, aka Andy
Panda, aka Fritz Owl, would stop posting his bull**** in this newsgroup, no
one here would care what he does is r.s.s.i.f or a.s.f. All he has to do
is go away and never come back. But, he seems rather determined to project
his inanities on us and wants sanctuary when in the groups he likes.

True. Chuckie needs to take a long walk off a short pier. He's a
worthless liar, and very obviously mentally deficient.

Chuckie needs to stay off rec.travel.air. He's an idiot, and all he
does here is post lies and make up falsehoods. He needs to be committed
to a mental institution and left there to rot.
Old May 9th, 2008, 12:11 AM posted to rec.travel.air
dee#gee#ess

Chilly8 wrote:

"dee#gee#ess" wrote in message

Chilly8 wrote:

"d$g$s-one-thee-zer0-zer0"
wrote in message ...

That's dishonest, Chuckie. Just more proof that you're a liar.

Not it is NOT. It is NOT dishonest for me to provide facilities to allow
people
to bypass company firewalls.

Yes it is, you dishonest lying piece of crap. Company firewalls are
installed for a reason. You're a worthless liar, Chuckie.

However, I see NOTHING wrong with listening to Internet radio form work,
as long as you are gettng your WORK *DONE*.

That's not the point, you dishonest piece of crap. All of a company's
computing facilities fall under that company's use policies. Employees
of that company are expected to comply with those policies. If you are
enabling those employees to violate those policies, those companies
could come down on you HARD, Chuckie.

But of course, you're lying. You run no such proxy service. It's just
another little delusion in your fantasy world. You have no proof, no
evidence, just your lies. You're pathetic, Chuckie.

Nope, I am NOT committing any CRIMINAL act, by providing proxy
services, and THEY are not committing criminal acts by USING them.

You would be encouraging a company's employees to violate its rules
on computing use and security. That's dishonest. You're a worthless
vermin, Chuckie.

In order for it to be a CRIMINAL act, they would have to BREAK
someobody's PASSWORD.

As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about, you useless
utterly stupid piece of ****. Passwords have nothing to do with it,
Chuckie. You're an asshole, Chuckie.

I am NOT committing ANY *CRIMINAL* acts, by supplying the
access. It is NOT a CRIME to provide public proxy access.

If you are encouraging a company's employees to violate that company's
computing security and access rules, that company has the right to come
after you, Chuckie. But they won't, because your "proxy access" doesn't
exist. It's just another part of your delusional fantasy world,
Chuckie.

Since they
are not BREAKING any PASSWORDS, they are NOT committing
any crime.

You're a moron, Chuckie, just a moron.

If what you said were true, the jails will all be FULL of
people runinng public proxy servers.

We're not discussing people running proxy servers, Chuckie. We're
discussing your dishonesty in enabling a company's employees to
violate the company's computing access rules.

And besides, I run Evidence Eliminator on my computer,

Yes, because you're a dishonest lying weasel, Chuckie, and in your
delusional state, you think you have plenty to hide.

and quite
often, so even if it WERE illegal, there would be NO evidence
recoverable from my computer.

So says the common criminal, Chuckie. Those companies are coming after
you, Chuckie. Knock knock, Chuckie. I hope you like where you're going
to end up, Chuckie. You'll be there a very long time.

By the way, Chuckie, what does this have to do with air travel? Why are
you so dishonest, Chuckie?
Old May 9th, 2008, 12:19 AM posted to rec.travel.air
mrtravel[_4_]

Chilly8 wrote:

However, I see NOTHING wrong with listening to Internet radio form work,
as long as you are gettng your WORK *DONE*.

You are using bandwidth that isn't yours.
So, if the company approves of this use of bandwidth, then I guess it's ok
Old May 9th, 2008, 12:22 AM posted to rec.travel.air
dee#gee#ess

mrtravel wrote:

Chilly8 wrote:

However, I see NOTHING wrong with listening to Internet radio form work,
as long as you are gettng your WORK *DONE*.

You are using bandwidth that isn't yours.
So, if the company approves of this use of bandwidth, then I guess it's ok

Exactly. It's all dependent on company policy. If someone provides
employees a way to violate that policy, the company has a right to do
several things. The most likely thing is to terminate access to the
way to violate company policy.

It's a pity Chuckie can't figure that out, but then, Chuckie can't
figure out a lot of things.
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:21 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Buster Hymen

dee#gee#ess wrote in
:

Buster Hymen wrote:

If the moron Chilly8, aka Charles Newman, aka Polar Bear One, aka
Andy Panda, aka Fritz Owl, would stop posting his bull**** in this
newsgroup, no one here would care what he does is r.s.s.i.f or a.s.f.
All he has to do is go away and never come back. But, he seems
rather determined to project his inanities on us and wants sanctuary
when in the groups he likes.

True. Chuckie needs to take a long walk off a short pier. He's a
worthless liar, and very obviously mentally deficient.

Chuckie needs to stay off rec.travel.air. He's an idiot, and all he
does here is post lies and make up falsehoods. He needs to be
committed to a mental institution and left there to rot.

Charlie will have to be left there to rot. He's beyond all help.

He continues to claim he has run a netradio station since he moved to
Australia 13 years ago, but his two domains (which point to the same page),
backtalkradio.net was created in 2006 and alphacrucis.net was created in
2007.

I think I'm going to give Charlie some help:

Attention all spam bots: Charle can be reached by emailing

Enjoy the spam Charlie. You deserve it.

Old May 9th, 2008, 07:19 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Buster Hymen

Chilly8, aka net Kook Chuck The Schmuck Newman wrote
in
:

For a long time, I used the various free web page services, but the
banner ads became a problem, and one service's configuration for using
ads was causing problems. Users could not launch the Live 365 player
from within the web page, so I created my own domain, and started
using that, so that users would no longer be annoyed with banners ads
that were not compatable with the players form either Live 365 or
LoudCity.

Now, I changed the name from BackTalk Radio to Alpha Crucis Radio, in
late 2006, when I was accused of being one loudmouth preacher who came
on the air in late 2006, with a similar name, but close enough where
it would show up in the search results, along side mine, if somoene
were to Google me. This one Arkansas preacher (and NO, it is NOT Mike
Huckabee, but someone even FAR MORE looney), is known for being a
loudmouth, and I caught HELL in one of my chat rooms once for it.

I have had the radio station far longer than I have had a domain
name. That is where the descepency comes from. I decided to create a
domain name, and use a paid web page service, so there would be no
banner ads (or pop up ads) that would cause some Windows systems to
crash. I have banner advertising there through a banner-exchange
service, but they make sure that there is nothing in the ads served
that will crash users' computers.

Bull****. You've lied so many times Charlie that you have absolute zero
credibility left.

Old May 12th, 2008, 08:02 PM posted to rec.travel.air
dee#gee#ess

Chilly8 wrote:

"mrtravel" wrote in message
. ..

Chilly8 wrote:

However, I see NOTHING wrong with listening to Internet radio form work,
as long as you are gettng your WORK *DONE*.

You are using bandwidth that isn't yours.
So, if the company approves of this use of bandwidth, then I guess it's ok

However, it is NOT a CRIMINAL act if the proxy FAILS to block
your activity.

In order to constitute a crime, there has to be something in the network
that says "Keep Out!"

You're an idiot, Chuckie, and as usual, you're a clueless knucklehead.
Enjoy the view from prison, Chuckie. I'm sure your new boyfriend will
like you very, very much. You're going away for a long time, Chuckie.