Ragheads Kicked Off Of Phoenix - Bound Flight...

Old December 6th, 2006, 01:29 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities
Sarah Czepiel

Default Ragheads Kicked Off Of Phoenix - Bound Flight...

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 15:48:47 -0000, "William Black"
wrote:

:
:"Mike Hunt" postmaster@localhost wrote in message
: Sarah Czepiel wrote:
:
:
: Neither have I and I suspect dispute Mike's protests to the contrary,
: he's seen the same thing we have, no one but ticketed passengers past
: the security area.
:
: I have seen non-passengers at the gate.
:
:As a general rule they're either cops or someone like a diplomat who has a
:pass and who is using it on an unofficial basis.
:
:
: Once through security, at most US airports, they can use the real boarding
: pass with someone else's name, because there would be no further ID
: checks.
:
:At every airport I've been in since the Twin Towers fell (and I haven't been
:to the US since then but I've been all over Europe and the Middle and Far
:East) you now need to produce your passport and boarding pass at the gate.
:
:There are now often two gate checks, one by the airline and one by the
:local security authorities.

Time for all US citizens to renew their passports or get one if they
plan to travel to Canada, Bermuda, the Caribean, Mexico, ......

:--
:William Black

Old December 6th, 2006, 11:25 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities
DevilsPGD

In message "Sancho Panza"
wrote:

"Mike Hunt" postmaster@localhost wrote in message
Sarah Czepiel wrote:

On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 01:11:08 GMT, DevilsPGD
wrote:

:In message Sarah Czepiel
wrote:
:
:You haven't flown recently, Mike. Only ticketed passengers are
:allowed through the TSA screening area. No meeters and no greeters
:get through to the gate area. None. :
:Holy ****, you appear to be willfully ignorant, extremely stupid, or
:doing a very good impression. I'll type this slowly for you.

Mikes comment : "....there are people that edit boarding passes just
to avoid waiting in line to get a pass to meet someone airside. "

My response is accurate. Only ticketed passangers get on the flight.

No, I was giving another reason to edit a boarding pass.
1. People edit them to get pass security for innocent reasons.
2. A terrorist on the "watch list" could use a fake BP to get past
security. Once past security, they use a real BP, because there is no more
check of ID.

No. 2 is not accurate.

What part isn't accurate? Having flown twice since my last post in this
thread, I can tell you conclusively that I was only asked for ID at
check-in (Which can be bypassed using online check-in), and at security.

I was *not* asked for ID at the gate. Period.

--
"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent
that year in college"
Old December 10th, 2006, 09:19 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities
Mike Hunt

Dear Sarah

Have you seen this article?

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/...2-07-tsa_x.htm
"Airlines currently can give airline club members and parents of young
children "gate passes" that allow them through checkpoints."

Old December 10th, 2006, 08:20 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities
Sarah Czepiel

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 01:19:18 -0800, Mike Hunt postmaster@localhost
wrote:

:Dear Sarah
:
:Have you seen this article?

Dear Mike,

Absence does not the heart grow fonder. Go obsess over Jessica
Simpson.

Old December 11th, 2006, 01:29 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities
Sarah Czepiel

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 08:56:47 +1100, Dave Whitmarsh
wrote:

:On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:20:19 -0500, Sarah Czepiel
:wrote:
:
:On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 01:19:18 -0800, Mike Hunt postmaster@localhost
:wrote:
:
::Dear Sarah
::
::Have you seen this article?
:
:
:Dear Mike,
:
:Absence does not the heart grow fonder. Go obsess over Jessica
:Simpson.
:
:
:Troll

Just FYI Rick, the real Dave Whitmarsh died over 2 years ago. Now I
suppose you could continue using his name on usenet since he never
cared that you used it when he was alive, in the end getting the last
laugh as you now use it in your sad pathetic attempt for attention.

Btw, you seem to have forgotten that in between your drunken stupors
you've accused ME of being " Dave Whitmarsh" AND "Diamondback
Elite". Please adjust your goofy sig file accordingly.

HTH.
Old December 11th, 2006, 04:28 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities
DevilsPGD

In message Sarah Czepiel
wrote:

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 01:19:18 -0800, Mike Hunt postmaster@localhost
wrote:

:Dear Sarah
:
:Have you seen this article?

Dear Mike,

Absence does not the heart grow fonder. Go obsess over Jessica
Simpson.

And yet you still haven't addressed your obvious ignorance issue, having
had it highlighted (And by Mike Hunt, of all people)

--
They'll say, 'You can't joke about rape. Rape's not funny.'
I can prove to you that rape is funny. Picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd.
Old December 11th, 2006, 05:28 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities
Mike Hunt

Sarah Czepiel wrote:

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 01:19:18 -0800, Mike Hunt postmaster@localhost
wrote:

:Dear Sarah
:
:Have you seen this article?

Dear Mike,

Absence does not the heart grow fonder. Go obsess over Jessica
Simpson.

You still seem to be missing the point.
The article disagrees with what you and Sancho have been saying about
people not getting through security to pick up children.

Of course, it also agrees with what the airlines also say on their
websites, but you seem to be unskilled at web browser use.
Old December 11th, 2006, 06:10 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities
Sarah Czepiel

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 21:28:53 -0800, Mike Hunt postmaster@localhost
wrote:

:Sarah Czepiel wrote:
:
: On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 01:19:18 -0800, Mike Hunt postmaster@localhost
: wrote:
:
: :Dear Sarah
: :
: :Have you seen this article?
:
:
: Dear Mike,
:
: Absence does not the heart grow fonder. Go obsess over Jessica
: Simpson.
:
:
:You still seem to be missing the point.
:The article disagrees with what you and Sancho have been saying about
:people not getting through security to pick up children.

I will reiterate for you: I gave as my reference Reagan National as
it's the airport I use. AT REAGAN NATIONAL : ONLY Ticketed
Passengers get through the secure area to the gates.

NO meeters. NO Greeters.

Is that a Reagan National only policy? I don't know, I don't care.
It's what I've observed here, experienced here, and what the signs say
throughout the security areas.

The only thing that will convince you is if you fly into Reagan and
see for yourself.

Up until last summer and after 9/11 - ALL flights leaving Reagan
National and all flights landing at Reagan National REQUIRED ALL
PASSENGERS TO REMAIN IN THEIR SEATS 30 MINUTES AFTER TAKEOFF AND 30
MINUTES BEFORE LANDING.

No bathroom visits. No smoozing with fellow passengers in the back
of the plane.

Was that a Reagan National policy? Yes it was. Was it listed on
their website ? Don't know.

I have given you what I HAVE OBSERVED.

Deal with it. Or not. Your choice.

HAND.

Old December 11th, 2006, 06:15 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.nuke.the.usa
Sarah Czepiel

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:53:59 +1100, Dave Whitmarsh
wrote:

squeak squeak

look at me Sarah

squeak squeak