GGC2005 - Pre-Vote Announcement!!!

Old June 4th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Charles

Default GGC2005 - Pre-Vote Announcement!!!

In article , ArleneL
wrote:

I'm booked too, but not with Sue's group. This ship has been sold out for
a long time.

I am somewhat surprised that it is sold out so early. Usually that week
in December is a low demand week. I have cruised a few times that week
on ships with empty cabins and bargain prices.

--
Charles
Old June 4th, 2004, 11:01 PM
Tom & Linda

Sue has a few cabins left.

I've e-mailed you privately with details.

--Tom

"Charles" wrote in message
d...

Old June 4th, 2004, 11:54 PM
Ed Burke

What difference does it make....the committee has the choice to change the
RFB's as they see fit. The bottom line is GGC's are fun and a good value. I
should know....I've been on them all!

And that is my opinion.

Eddie--- Sick of this rtc bickering and the questioning the integrity of
Lloyd's GGC Committee.

"alnmel2000" wrote in message
m...
Just a question... I was looking at the GGC2005 website (before it
was made unavailable), and noticed that the posted rules continued to
say that the TA must be a regular poster. If they have changed for
this GGC could the GGC website be updated to reflect that?

(Judy) wrote in message

. com...
So how many times has Karen Wheelock posted on rtc?

Sue ---found no posts from Google Groups

Sue, as you know, each committee changes the RFB to their liking. We
decided the TA would not have to be an active poster in RTC to bid.
Karen has posted in the past, not very much, she is more of a lurker.
Doesn't want to get caught up in all the flame wars here.

Old June 5th, 2004, 12:41 AM
Freddyp

t...

(Judy) wrote in message

. com...
So how many times has Karen Wheelock posted on rtc?

Sue ---found no posts from Google Groups

Sue, as you know, each committee changes the RFB to their liking. We
decided the TA would not have to be an active poster in RTC to bid.
Karen has posted in the past, not very much, she is more of a lurker.
Doesn't want to get caught up in all the flame wars here.

For crying out loud Ed, it is not a question of integrity. I know plenty of
agents that would have loved the opportunity to bid. Your just like the rest
of the chosen few, you just don't get it. Who cares if you have been on them
all, that's what floats your boat, don't complain your sick of the posts.
Listen.........................DON'T READ THEM.

Let's get on to the pricing. I want to go to **** off a few.

Fred

Old June 5th, 2004, 02:28 AM
Cruisingator

I will be leaving on 12/04 from Miami on the Navigator OTS to the eastern
Caribbean. Looks like the Jewel and the Navigator will be in San Juan on the
same night if what I saw on RCI's web site is correct.

Gordon

"Tom & Linda" wrote in message
t...
Sue has a few cabins left.

I've e-mailed you privately with details.

--Tom

"Charles" wrote in message
d...

Old June 5th, 2004, 02:48 AM
Lloyd Parsons

In article 2N7wc.1367$5B2.378@lakeread04, Freddyp
wrote:

t...

(Judy) wrote in message

. com...
So how many times has Karen Wheelock posted on rtc?

Sue ---found no posts from Google Groups

Sue, as you know, each committee changes the RFB to their liking. We
decided the TA would not have to be an active poster in RTC to bid.
Karen has posted in the past, not very much, she is more of a lurker.
Doesn't want to get caught up in all the flame wars here.

For crying out loud Ed, it is not a question of integrity. I know plenty of
agents that would have loved the opportunity to bid. Your just like the rest
of the chosen few, you just don't get it. Who cares if you have been on them
all, that's what floats your boat, don't complain your sick of the posts.
Listen.........................DON'T READ THEM.

Let's get on to the pricing. I want to go to **** off a few.

Fred

I keep watching the web space to see when the changes and all are
ready. I just looked and it is obviously in some stage of getting it
ready. This webhost is a bit slow to respond to requests and they
require you to have them install the frontpage extensions rather than
me doing it. Just slight delays, I still hope to get to the voting
this weekend.

I think you will like the pricing. Considering the amenities that are
being offered (heck, maybe not even considering them), the prices were
very good to very aggressive. I'll leave it up to you all to decide
which is which.

Now let me make sure I understand, you want to come along on a GGC,
particularly this one? GREAT!

You are welcome to try to **** me off, but when I'm on a cruise it is
really hard to get the ****-eating grin off my face for the whole time.
;-)

Otherwise, I'll let you buy me a drink or I'll buy you one!

Lloyd
Old June 5th, 2004, 02:50 AM
Lloyd Parsons

I have asked that it be updated.

The downside of doing that is, of course, we'll go back into a
flamefest for a short while again. I'm gonna try real hard to just
bite my tongue!

Thanks for the suggestion.....

Lloyd

Old June 5th, 2004, 03:52 AM
Ed Burke

"Freddyp" wrote in message
"Let's get on to the pricing. I want to go to **** off a few...."

Never saw you on any of the GGC's....

Eddie--- Chosen few?

--

"Freddyp" wrote in message

t...

Old June 5th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Charles

In article , Ed Burke
wrote:

Never saw you on any of the GGC's....

If you don't want discussion on the GGC's then don't announce or post
about them to the newsgroup. Take it elsewhere. If it is posted here it
is fair game whether you like it or not. Whether you are sick of it or
not. No matter what there is going to be "bickering" because this is
Usenet. That is the place we are in. If we can't live with it we should
not be here. No one is forcing anyone to read this newsgroup or any
post to it.

Speaking for myself I discuss it even though I have not been on one
because potentialy I would go on one. That is enough reason for me but
even if someone never intends to go, they have the right to post about
it because this is not a closed forum. Agian I say, if you don't want
discussion on the GGC don't announce in it on rec.travel.cruises or ask
for votes here.

--
Charles