Soda Pop Cards on Carnival?

Old September 21st, 2003, 08:10 PM
ShannonH

Default Soda Pop Cards on Carnival?

Does Carnival offer cards (or anything similar) that you can buy that would
allow my son to get soda pop when he wants one? A few years ago, we went on
Royal Caribbean and it was one of the highlights of his trip. If there is
something like this, is there an age limit? He is now 17.

Old September 21st, 2003, 08:30 PM
R King

Yep....they have them...had one for my son on the Glory. Don't know what
the age limit is, but there are adult cards that are slightly more expensive

rk

Old September 21st, 2003, 09:16 PM
GRL

More than slightly. The kid card is about $20 while the adult one is about
$35...and not worth it.

--

- GRL

"It's good to want things."

Steve Barr (philosopher, poet, humorist, chemist,
Visual Basic programmer)
m...

Old September 21st, 2003, 09:17 PM
GRL

Mandatory tip brings the adult card up to $35. Kid card is then $23 with
tip.

--

- GRL

"It's good to want things."

Steve Barr (philosopher, poet, humorist, chemist,
Visual Basic programmer)
"Jim" wrote in message
Yes, they have soda cards that are priced $19.95 for kids and $29.95 for
adults or something like that. I am not sure of the actual costs anymore.
Jim

Old September 21st, 2003, 09:42 PM
R King

Its all in how much you drink...my wife hits it hard...five or six per day.
One thing I did note...they would give her a 20 oz bottle, but not my son.

rk

Old September 22nd, 2003, 12:31 AM
GRL

She's lucky. I recall the conditions of the card were that the drinks were
supplied in glasses, not cans or bottles. The glasses were pretty small.

--

- GRL

"It's good to want things."

Steve Barr (philosopher, poet, humorist, chemist,
Visual Basic programmer)
.com...

Old September 22nd, 2003, 01:33 AM
Edward Todd

In article ,
"ShannonH" wrote:

Does Carnival offer cards (or anything similar) that you can buy that would
allow my son to get soda pop when he wants one? A few years ago, we went on
Royal Caribbean and it was one of the highlights of his trip.

If that was the highlight of his trip ... let him stay home with a few
cases of soda pop from Wal-Mart while you cruise. You both get what you
want, and you'll save a bundle.
Old September 22nd, 2003, 03:22 PM
Kowboyguard

At the prices they charge for soda, the cards are well worth it.
Old September 23rd, 2003, 12:02 AM
Nitemare

Not if you can bring your own 12 packs on board.