St Martin beach with 15 year old boy

Old March 15th, 2010, 11:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
nekochan

Default St Martin beach with 15 year old boy

Which non topless beach is a good choice on St. Martin with a 15 year
old boy? I'd prefer one with a snack bar. Is it difficult to get
taxis back and forth? We're docking in Phillipsburg. Thanks in advance.
Old March 15th, 2010, 11:52 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
nekochan

That's good news for my teenage boy :0)

Doesn't bother me at all - just figured being on a topless beach with
his Mom there would be super embarassing.

Old March 16th, 2010, 12:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca

nekochan wrote:
Which non topless beach is a good choice on St. Martin with a 15 year
old boy? I'd prefer one with a snack bar. Is it difficult to get
taxis back and forth? We're docking in Phillipsburg. Thanks in advance.

Take the shuttle from the pier to Orient Beach. The area where they
take you is fairly safe, as far as the view. I have gone there a couple
of times and saw nobody topless (although if he did, he would think it
was awesome, wouldn't he).

Have a wonderful cruise.

Becca
Old March 16th, 2010, 12:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca

Becca wrote:
Take the shuttle from the pier to Orient Beach. The area where they
take you is fairly safe, as far as the view. I have gone there a
couple of times and saw nobody topless (although if he did, he would
think it was awesome, wouldn't he).

Have a wonderful cruise.

Ooops, I forgot to say, the shuttle to Orient Beach from the pier was $6
per person, each way.

Becca
Old March 16th, 2010, 12:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Thumper

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:44:40 -0700 (PDT), nekochan
wrote:

Which non topless beach is a good choice on St. Martin with a 15 year
old boy? I'd prefer one with a snack bar. Is it difficult to get
taxis back and forth? We're docking in Phillipsburg. Thanks in advance.

Maybe you could get his ass out of bed if you DID take him to a
topless beach.
It wouldn't kill him, or you for that matter.
Thumper
Old March 16th, 2010, 12:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Thumper

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:52:36 -0700 (PDT), nekochan
wrote:

That's good news for my teenage boy :0)

Doesn't bother me at all - just figured being on a topless beach with
his Mom there would be super embarassing.

It might be if mom goes topless.
Thumper
Old March 16th, 2010, 12:51 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article
,
nekochan wrote:

Which non topless beach is a good choice on St. Martin with a 15 year
old boy? I'd prefer one with a snack bar. Is it difficult to get
taxis back and forth? We're docking in Phillipsburg. Thanks in advance.

There are no non topless beaches on St. Martin. Anyone, male or female
can go topless on any beach on both the Dutch and French side.

--
Charles
Old March 16th, 2010, 01:00 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca

Charles wrote:
In article , Becca
wrote:

Take the shuttle from the pier to Orient Beach. The area where they
take you is fairly safe, as far as the view. I have gone there a couple
of times and saw nobody topless (although if he did, he would think it
was awesome, wouldn't he).

Uh Becca. I have been to Orient Beach many times, just last fall I was
there, and I go to the part farthest from Club Orient, and I have
always seen some topless there. Often seen some total nudity even away
from the nude area.

You never know what you will see at the beach, because I am sure it
changes, but nobody was going topless or nude at Orient Beach when I was
there, at least not where the shuttle drops you off. I have gone nude
at Orient Beach a couple of times, but not in that area. It seems like
everybody there are cruisers and not nudists. A favorite place, if you
want to enjoy a nude beach, is Cupecoy Beach on the Dutch side, that is
where everybody goes nude.

Becca

Old March 16th, 2010, 02:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Becca
wrote:

You never know what you will see at the beach, because I am sure it
changes, but nobody was going topless or nude at Orient Beach when I was
there, at least not where the shuttle drops you off. I have gone nude
at Orient Beach a couple of times, but not in that area. It seems like
everybody there are cruisers and not nudists. A favorite place, if you
want to enjoy a nude beach, is Cupecoy Beach on the Dutch side, that is
where everybody goes nude.

I don't know what shuttle you are talking about. I always take a taxi
for $6 and get dropped of at Kakao or Bikini Beach which are at the
opposite end of the beach from the nudist clubs. The vast majority are
not going topless or nude there or even on most of Orient Beach since
as you say there are many cruiser passengers but every time I have been
there I have always seen some topless and total nudity even far away
from the nudist hub.

--
Charles