Florida tornadoes wreck three dozen homes

Old December 26th, 2006, 12:38 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_1_]

Default Florida tornadoes wreck three dozen homes

The weather in Florida is like its politics, bad.
The State gave the world Bush. Bush gave us
enhanced global warming and the circle of events
is closing.

****

Florida tornadoes wreck three dozen homes

TALLAHASSEE, Florida (AP) -- Powerful storms damaged at least three dozen
homes as heavy rain and strong wind swept across the Southeast on Monday.

The worst damage was in Florida, between Tampa and the Georgia border, where
three people were injured and three homes were destroyed.

In Pasco County, along the Gulf coast just north of Tampa, two people were
taken to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries. (Watch the storm's
aftermath )

More than two dozen homes were damaged as a storm passed the Tampa Bay Golf
& County Club shortly before noon, sheriff's deputy Doug Tobin said.

A roof was blown off a home in nearby San Antonio, and several trees were
knocked over by high winds, one briefly blocking a county road intersection
in New Port Richey, Tobin said.(See damage caused by the tornadoes)

Farther north, near Lake City, about 60 miles west of Jacksonville, at least
two homes were destroyed and 10 others damaged.

The National Weather Service had issued a tornado warning for the area
Monday morning, and weather service meteorologist Scott Carroll said the
damage most likely resulted from a tornado.

"Typically you don't get complete structural collapse of a house from
straight line winds," Carroll said.(Watch damage in Daytona Beach )

He said weather service officials would examine the Lake City and
surrounding Columbia County area Tuesday to determine whether a tornado was
responsible.

"It's amazing we don't have serious injuries or deaths," Columbia County
Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Laurie Windham said. "We are incredibly
blessed today."

Windham said one person in the area was treated for cuts related to the
storms.

The Tallahassee area was also swamped by rain as the storms moved through,
with more than five inches falling at the regional airport, the most there
on a Christmas Day since 1897, meteorologist Ron Block said.

Powerful storms damaged at least a dozen homes as heavy rain and strong wind
swept across the Southeast on Monday.

The worst damage was near Lake City, about 60 miles west of Jacksonville in
northern Florida, where Columbia County authorities said two homes were
destroyed and at least 10 others were damaged by what may have been a
tornado.

"It's amazing we don't have serious injuries or deaths," Columbia County
Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Laurie Windham said. "We are incredibly
blessed today."

Windham said one person was treated for cuts.

The National Weather Service had issued a tornado warning for the area
Monday morning.

In Pasco County, along the Gulf coast north of Tampa, a roof was blown off a
home and some trees were knocked over, with one briefly blocking a county
road intersection in New Port Richey, sheriff's deputy Doug Tobin said.

Old December 26th, 2006, 05:57 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
AZ Nomad

What the **** has that to do with european travel?
Old December 26th, 2006, 06:14 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_2_]

Now you listen AZ Nomad! I have a PhD. My scientific analysis of world
events has added immensely to the world body of knowledge. I live in
Paris France and I give lectures on current events which are followed
by discussion seminars focusing on the administration of george bush.
There is no charge and we assemble in the Châtelet- les Halles metro
station on Wednesdays at noon (the gendarmes are at lunch so the group
is not disturbed).

Old December 26th, 2006, 11:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_1_]

Default Florida Tomatoes Wreck scRunge's Home...

scRunge wrote:

Lol
What about New Year party at the evleth's
eager to participate !

Better watch out for the bacillus in those Florida tomatoes you bought
at Monoprix, scRunge...!!!

BEWARE...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Old December 27th, 2006, 12:29 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
AZ Nomad

On 26 Dec 2006 09:14:10 -0800, Earl Evleth wrote:

Now you listen AZ Nomad! I have a PhD. My scientific analysis of world

Liar. Nobody can go through life and reach that level achievement without
knowing that Florida isn't in Europe. You should be ashamed of your
self for being such a transparent liar and for being a scumbag spammer.
Old December 28th, 2006, 06:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Donna Evleth[_1_]

From: AZ Nomad
Newsgroups: rec.travel.europe
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 23:29:31 GMT
Subject: Florida tornadoes wreck three dozen homes

On 26 Dec 2006 09:14:10 -0800, Earl Evleth wrote:

Now you listen AZ Nomad! I have a PhD. My scientific analysis of world

Liar. Nobody can go through life and reach that level achievement without
knowing that Florida isn't in Europe. You should be ashamed of your
self for being such a transparent liar and for being a scumbag spammer.

AZ Nomad, this post is a forgery. The real Earl Evleth does not have a
yahoo address. The man who posted this is named Stephen Bach. You might
like to tell Mr. Bach that he should be ashamed of himself for being such a
transparent liar.

Donna Evleth

Old December 28th, 2006, 08:29 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Zubenelgenubi

Ok Earl Evleth may or may not have a Yahoo address, but he sure has a
Yahoo for a wife!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old December 28th, 2006, 08:33 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Zubenelgenubi

Hey Donna, you idiot, the original post about Florida hurricanes has a
return address of
. the other post is . Are you
people totally out of it or what?