Busch Garden (Tampa) vs Disney's Animal Kingdom

Old April 29th, 2004, 03:43 AM
Robert Bottoms

Default Busch Garden (Tampa) vs Disney's Animal Kingdom

I have never done Animal Kingdom.

However, I have done Busch Gardens, and if there
are coaster enthusiasts going with you it's best not to
visit when there is lightning in the forecast. When I was
there ALL the rides were shut down for most of the day.
The live entertainment is extremely cheesy. However, if
you want to see lions up close and see amazing stuff like
white tigers swimming, Busch Gardens is the place for you.
It's sort of like having a Six Flags built on top of a zoo with
a dolphin show thrown in for variety. In spite of being there
when all the rides were shut down, it was an awesome experience.
They do give you rain checks if the weather goes nasty.

However, if you are going to Florida, don't miss Universal's Islands
of Adventure!!

Robby

Old April 29th, 2004, 03:47 PM
pablitox

"Robert Bottoms" wrote:

However, if you are going to Florida, don't miss Universal's Islands
of Adventure!!

I have only one day - I guess AK is better than Islands of Adventure
for small kids. Correct?