1/2 trip report - DFW-CLT-IAD (US)-LHR (VS)

Old May 29th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Jeff Hacker

Default 1/2 trip report - DFW-CLT-IAD (US)-LHR (VS)

I took off for the U.S. Memorial Day weekend (and British Bank Holiday) for
London.

US 1046, 27 May DFW-CLT - 733
Scheduled 08:00 - 11:26; Actual: 07:53 - 11:20
Boarded at 07:30, full plane, but quickly boarded. After departure,
FA's came around with meals for sale - $7 for breakfast - choice of fruit
bowl (pineapples, kiwi, cantaloupe with a cup of raspberry yogurt and a
croissant roll, or a bacon-roll, The fruit bowl was decent. I didn't see
anybody else buy anything.

US 2212, 27 May CLT -IAD - CRJ
Scheduled: 12:15 - 13:31; Actual: 12:15-13:31
Plane was scheduled as a CR7, but downsized to a CRJ - they didn't tell
the agents, so nobody's seat assignments matched, but with only 41
passengers booked, open seating was not a problem For a short leg (46
minutes in the air), it was a decent flight.

VS 022, 27 May, IAD - LHR - 343
Scheduled: 19:00 - 07:05+1; Actual 19:00 - 06:55+1
I'm glad I spent a few extra dollars to upgrade to Premium Economy, and
would recommend it to anybody if you're flying on VS (or BA, or EVA) for
that matter. The additional legroom and seat space was well worth it - This
was my first flight with Virgin - I was surprised at the youth of the FA's,
and they were genuinely happy about their jobs - it really showed. Food was
a choice of barbeque beef (was very nice) or chicken with rice, or
vegetarian pasta. It was relatively decent for economy class.

Virgin still provides complementary headsets and also free booze, unlike
the U.S. carriers. I was pretty impressed, but the regular economy section
looked pretty tight.

Jeff

Old May 30th, 2004, 12:58 AM
mrtravelkay

Jeff Hacker wrote:

Virgin still provides complementary headsets and also free booze, unlike

the U.S. carriers.

What US carrier doesn't offer free headsets on transatlantic flights?

Old May 30th, 2004, 03:35 AM
Italy Anonymous Remailer

Cisco troll/netkook/asshole Michael Voight mrtravelkay
trolled:

Jeff Hacker wrote:

Virgin still provides complementary headsets and also free
booze, unlike

the U.S. carriers.

What US carrier doesn't offer free headsets on transatlantic flights?

Asshole International, your airline.

----------------------

About rogue Cisco employee and netkook/troll/usenet flooder
Michael Voight, alias "mrtravel", "mrtravelkay", etc.

"mrtavelkay" is the latest usenet handle of a brainless troll whose
real name is Michael Voight, e-mail .

Michael D. Voight
111 Bean Creek Rd, No. 118
Scotts Valley, CA 95066-4148
(831) 438-2485

He is better known by his previous stupid handle, "mrtravel" and is
Gary Burnore's protege. Gary Burnore is a convicted sex
offender/child molester and the biggest kook in the history of the
net.

The idiot works for Cisco in their Scotts Valley, California
Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and apparently they don't
keep him busy enough so he has to troll usenet newsgroups all day long
from work.

***WARNING: THIS IDIOT HAS BEEN CAUGHT FORGING PEOPLE'S IDENTITIES ON
USENET AND CANCELLING THEIR POSTS.***

If you are one of his victims, or are simply fed up with his
trolling/newsgroup flooding, forward his posts to .

He works in technical support, so forward them to
too.

See further below for more Cisco contact information.

He often posts through sbcglobal and prodigy, so forward them to
and as well.

His main hangout is alt.visa.us.marriage-based, a sleazy newsgroup
where foreigners wanting to immigrate to the US hook up with losers
like Voight who are willing to marry them for money so they can get
their green card. Voight is a pro at this, handing out daily advice
on how to be a sleazoid like him and sell green cards.

When he isn't giving out advice on how to commit federal crimes on
alt.visa.us.marriage-based he is usually on rec.travel.air flooding
that newsgroup with trolls and harassing posters and picking retarded
fights with the regular posters there.

He also tends to post a lot in the personals and penpals newsgroups as
well as the support groups for fat people, lonely folks, and for
depression. Obviously after his Russian Internet brides get their
green cards they flee, leaving him lonely and desperate for company.
Maybe that's why he keeps a P.O. Box at the post office, so he can get
his personals mail the

Voight, Michael
P.O. Box 67016,
Scotts Valley, CA 95067
(408) 461-8707

He also seems to frequent the teenage newsgroups. Creepy.....

The idiot is a two-time high school dropout and had to join the
Marines because even the Army rejected him!

He's got a daughter in Orange County that one of his ex-wives had the
intelligence to take away from him. Lord only knows what could have
happened to her if she had continued to live with the kook. The other
kids he has belong to his previous Russian sleazy brides, and since
they come and go so do the kids. It wouldn't hurt to let Cisco know
what kind of deviant sexual pervert they have working for them.

Many people have wondered how Cisco ever hired such a psycho. It
cheapens their image and credibility in the corporate world after all.
Well, they didn't hire him directly, he came as baggage when they
acquired the company he used to work for, TGV Software. His e-mail
address there used to be .

All intelligent members of the usenet community have killfiled him, so
he takes great pains to get past their killfiles by rubbing his only
two cerebral neurons together and coming up with gems like: mrtrav
, mrtrav3 , mrraveltay
, and mrtravelkay , and
mtravelkay and ""a.a\"@a,a,a.

Some of his other trolling aliases are Network Guy,
, sleepydoc ,
jlhunt , and Lost 5 of 8 , mrt
, news.sf.sbcglobal.net , not-nomen
, David Tanner
, Jeff Davies , BobTheBuilder
. The lastest product of his brain diarrhea is
Bill Clarkj .

It would be a good idea to call Cisco at 1-800-553-2447 and ask to
speak with a supervisor and explain that you are EXTREMELY unhappy
that this idiot spends his whole day at work playing on the internet
on company time. THEY WILL NOT LIKE THAT.

Then write to corporate headquarters explaining what this idiot is
doing and telling them HOW BAD IT IS FOR THEIR COMPANY IMAGE. They
will LOVE that you brought this to their attention:

Cisco Systems, Inc.
170 West Tasman Dr.
San Jose, CA 95134
USA

Then also call them. You should always follow up email or letters
with phone calls. Always ask for supervisors or managers. Try to get
as far up as possible.

(408)526-4000
(800)553-NETS or
(800)553-6387

Contact Investor Relations and tell them you are interested in
investing in their company but won't do so until they get rid of this
asshole who is wasting company resources:

Cisco Systems, Inc.
Investor Relations Department
170 West Tasman Drive
San Jose, CA 95134-1706
Phone: (408) 526-8890
Fax: (408) 526-4545
Email:

Might as well contact customer service too, they LOVE to hear about
this type of stuff:

USA 1 800 553 6387

Then finally, send letters with copies of his nasty posts addressed
personally to each one of the OFFICERS of the company using the
headquarters address. Believe me, they READ your complaints and are
VERY INTERESTED in them, especially if it's about one of their
employees. They will take a PERSONAL interest in rooting this ASSHOLE
out of their company:

John Morgridge, Chairman
John Chambers, President, CEO
Donald Valentine, Vice Chairman
Larry Carter, CFO, Sr. VP-Fin. and Admin., Sec., Director
Richard Justice, Sr. VP, Worldwide Field Operations

Have fun!

Old May 30th, 2004, 03:59 AM
mrtravel

Jeff Hacker wrote:

Virgin still provides complementary headsets and also free
booze, unlike

the U.S. carriers.

What US carrier doesn't offer free headsets on transatlantic flights?

Asshole International, your airline.

Thank you for your support. I loved the flowers...
I have no idea what the goal is behind posting personal information
other than some right you believe you have to censor people by
threatening them into submission. For some reason, you feel that my
posts are inappropriate, yet you feel that your posts are a big
contibution to Usenet and mankind. If you feel you have a valid
complaint, I am sure the appropriate people would address it, if you do
so un-anonymously. Additionally, my reason for posting a cell phone
number was to give you the opportunity to tell me personally what the
problem is so we could work it out. You didn't even try to do that.
Now, you continued to post this telephone number as if it still belongs
to me. Finally, it looks like you no longer post that number. You also
seem to have some strange reason to post a PO Box address I opened years
ago when I didn't have a permanent residence. I am quite sure the
person that currently rents the box is happy that you are referring to it.
You also seem to think it odd that a person with teenage children
would have one of them using his news account to address teenage penpal
sites.

Finally, despite telling you the area code for my city changed years
ago, you still can't seem to make the change to you info file.
Since spam filters are in place, I am going to resume posting from a
valid email address. My "from" address wasn't to hide from people on
Usenet, it was to avoid spam. Or.... do you actually think I don't know
my posting address appears in the headers, and was doing it to hide from
people like you. You don't frighten me Max/Nomen/Whatever, I have seen
many bullies in my lifetime. I understand the most common trait among
them is lack of self esteem.