Ryanair free seats (no tax's surcharges etc)

Old November 10th, 2007, 07:48 AM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.air
Tomas

Default Ryanair free seats (no tax's surcharges etc)

Running until the end of today. I just picked up 2 returns from
Bristol to Milan and one return from Newquay to Stanstead for a grand
total of GBP 0.06 !!!!!

FREE SEAT SALE - NO TAXES NO FEES NO CHARGES*

TRAVEL DECEMBER AND JANUARY INCLUDING THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS!

THIS UNBELIEVABLE OFFER IS Only AVAILABLE UNTIL MIDNIGHT FRIDAY.

BOOK NOW ON http://www.ryanair.com

FREE FREE i.e. no fees, no taxes, no charges - zero cost to you!

FREE FLIGHTS ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL MIDNIGHT TOMORROW.

Book quickly because availability will be snapped up!

Many great routes available including:

Girona to

MilaN FREE
Altenburg FREE
Billund FREE
Brno, Basle FREE
Eindhoven FREE
Linz FREE
Maastricht FREE
Pescara

Frankfurt Hahn to
Bologna Forli FREE
Palma De Mallorca FREE
Pisa FREE

London Stansted to
Brussels Charleroi FREE
Newquay FREE
Glasgow FREE
Shannon FREE
Knock FREE
Belfast FREE

Milan to
Bremen FREE
Bristol FREE
Girona FREE
Frankfurt Hahn FREE
Dusseldorf FREE
Zaragosa FREE
London Luton FREE

Bristol to
Milan FREE
Dinard FREE
Dublin FREE
Derry FREE
Knock FREE
Girona FREE
Rzeszow FREE

Dublin to
Doncaster FREE
Leeds Bradford FREE
Manchester FREE
Durham Tees Valley FREE
Newcastle FREE
Cork FREE
Glasgow FREE
Shannon FREE

Stockholm Skavsta to
Bremen FREE
Bratislava FREE
Alghero FREE

Dusseldorf to
Alghero FREE
Milan FREE
Trapani FREE
Venice FREE
Valencia FREE

East Midlands to
Derry FREE
Knock FREE
Cork FREE
Shannon FREE

************************************************** **************
Subject to availability, terms and conditions.

Old November 10th, 2007, 11:24 AM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.air
[email protected]

On 10 Nov, 07:48, Tomas wrote:
[...]

Subject to availability, terms and conditions.

And if your flight is cancelled, you are sure to get a 100% refund..!

Old November 10th, 2007, 03:29 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.air
tim \(not at home\)

"Tomas" wrote in message
ps.com...
Running until the end of today. I just picked up 2 returns from
Bristol to Milan and one return from Newquay to Stanstead for a grand
total of GBP 0.06 !!!!!

FREE SEAT SALE - NO TAXES NO FEES NO CHARGES*

TRAVEL DECEMBER AND JANUARY INCLUDING THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS!

"Blackout period 18th Dec to 8th Jan"

Did they move the Christmas holiday this year?

tim

Old November 11th, 2007, 11:46 AM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.air
Jim Ley

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 15:29:05 -0000, "tim \(not at home\)"
wrote:

"Tomas" wrote in message
ups.com...
Running until the end of today. I just picked up 2 returns from
Bristol to Milan and one return from Newquay to Stanstead for a grand
total of GBP 0.06 !!!!!

FREE SEAT SALE - NO TAXES NO FEES NO CHARGES*

TRAVEL DECEMBER AND JANUARY INCLUDING THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS!

"Blackout period 18th Dec to 8th Jan"

Did they move the Christmas holiday this year?

That weird racist Dutch one is still on 5th December I think...

Jim.
Old November 15th, 2007, 11:59 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.air
Qanset

Tomas wrote:
[...]

Subject to availability, terms and conditions.

It sure pays to be in the right place at the right time.
I wonder if easyjet will follow??
Old November 15th, 2007, 11:59 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.air
Qanset

wrote:
On 10 Nov, 07:48, Tomas wrote:
[...]

Subject to availability, terms and conditions.

And if your flight is cancelled, you are sure to get a 100% refund..!

If youre lucky??