Help My College Fund

Old January 29th, 2006, 01:11 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Help My College Fund

Help My College Fund

Like all of us, I am filled with hopes, plans and dreams for the
future. The All-American Dream, starting, owning and maintaining my own
successful business is one of my life goals. Many factors including a
good education, financial stability and opportunity are products of a
chance for to succeed in business and beyond. Determination, desire and
goal setting, are just a few examples of a will to succeed in life and
beyond. A combination of a strong will and correctly placed opportunity
are the fabrics of the success story of a lifetime.

I myself can only provide one of the fabrics of "my success". Now, I am
looking for an opportunity to prove myself worthy of your support, in
whatever way, shape or form that you may see fit to grant me.

Thank you for taking the time to visit me and hear my case. Now that
you have come this far, I ask you to lend me the time to tell you a bit
about myself, my life, my hopes and dreams for my future and what you
may be able to do to help me build it.

jasonandrewstilwell.com

Old January 29th, 2006, 03:07 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

wrote in message
ups.com...
Help My College Fund

Like all of us, I am filled with hopes, plans and dreams for the
future. The All-American Dream, starting, owning and maintaining my own
successful business is one of my life goals. Many factors including a
good education, financial stability and opportunity are products of a
chance for to succeed in business and beyond.

Don't do it! Look what happened to Mixi.

JohnT

Old January 29th, 2006, 04:32 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Runge wrote:
Thanks for your spam which is a specialty, so it seems, of many US people.

Your kidding right? About 99% of the spam comes from non U.S. countries
such as countries in Asia, Africa and Eastern Europe.

Or is this just another, it's America's fault ploy?

Old January 29th, 2006, 05:07 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Bruce E. Stemplewski
wrote:

Runge wrote:
Thanks for your spam which is a specialty, so it seems, of many US people.

Your kidding right? About 99% of the spam comes from non U.S. countries
such as countries in Asia, Africa and Eastern Europe.

Given that in the last quarter of 2005, just under 25% of the world's
spam came from the US, I'm fascinated as to how you figured that out!

Top 12 spam relaying countries in that period, according to Sophos are-

1. US, 24.5 per cent
2. China, 22.3 per cent
3. South Korea, 9.7 per cent
4. France, 5 per cent
5. Canada, 3 per cent
6. Brazil, 2.6 per cent
7. Spain, 2.5 per cent
8. Austria, 2.4 per cent
9. Taiwan, 2.1 per cent
10. Poland, 2 per cent
10. Japan, 2 per cent
12. Germany, 1.8 per cent

The US sourced spam is definitely going down though- it certainly used
to account for around half of the world's spam- I'd be surprised if they
were top of the list this quarter. That said, it does put into
perspective your bizarre claim about where spam comes from. BTW, just
because you might be asked to give your bank account details to Nigeria,
doesn't mean that's where the email came from!

--
David Horne- http://www.davidhorne.net
http://homepage.mac.com/davidhornecomposer http://soundjunction.org
Old January 29th, 2006, 05:41 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

hmmm read the following answer and start opening your eyes.

"Bruce E. Stemplewski" a écrit
dans le message de news: S66Df.1462$0J3.465@trndny08...