2003 RTC Awards

Old December 27th, 2003, 12:12 AM
The RTC Awards Committee

Default 2003 RTC Awards

After long and careful consideration, the RTC Awards Committee is pleased to
announce the following award winners for 2003.

RTCs Most Amusing Poster - Sunny (you can laugh with her/at her)

The People All RTC Wants To Meet - Odysseus, Linsifer

The Poster We Miss the most - Tom Gauldin

Posters We Would Never Miss - Sue Mullen, Dick Goldhaber, Karen Segboer

Most Helpful Posters - Thomas Smith, Diana Ball

RTCs Biggest Smarty Pants - Eileen McDonald, Lee Schwartzberg

RTCs Worst Spammer by a Commercial Website - Cruisemates

RTCs Most Likely to be Drunk, Female - Pam "Lunyma"

RTCs Most Likely to be Drunk, Male - Mr. Tractor

RTCs Most Confused Poster - Brenda

Most Creative Punctuation - Steve in FLL (Web TV Division)

Most Creative Punctuation - Ken G (AOL Division)

Most Creative Punctuation - Suzette Whitfield (PC Division)

RTCs Queen Of The Newsgroup - Ermalee

RTCs Closet Queen Of The Newsgroup - Howard Garland

Worst Troll Feeders - Mike Cordelli, Dick Goldhaber, Karen Segboer

RTCs Spammer of the Year - Ray Goldenberg the Teflon TA

RTCs Most Helpful TA - Cal Ford

RTCs Silliest Group - Sue Whitfield's Viking Cruise

RTCs Fattest Travel Agent - George (Fat Ass) Leppla

RTCs Most Obnoxious TA - Peter Berlin

RTCs Biggest Snob - Wolfgang Petrusch (TA division)

RTC's Biggest Snob - Howard (I've been on 41 cruises)Garland

The RTC Award for Most Holiday Cruises - Diana Ball, Lee Lindquist

RTC People Who Should Post More Often - Lee Lindquist, Muffin, Becca, Ernest
Roller

HAL's Biggest Fan(s) - Dick and Danni Goldhaber

Celebrity's Biggest Fans - Babette, Tom Kanitra

Princess Biggest Fan - Lee Lindquist

RTC Poster Who is Most Likely Senile - Dick Goldhaber

RTCs Oddest Couple - Howard and Eileen

RTCs Resident Curmudgeon - Charles

RTCs Most Boring Poster - Benjamin Smith

RTCs Resident Carnival Basher - Tom Kinitra

Poster who needs Hormone Replacement Therapy - Eileen McDonald

RTCs Best Mystery - The reason for Cupcakes early retirement

RTCs Person Most in Need of a Life - Paul Slinski

RTCs Resident Computer Geek - Lloyd

RTCs Cheapest Tipper - Elliot Shapiro

Most Political Poster - Chris

RTCs Funniest Hat - Dennis Harris

RTCs Biggest Horse's Ass - Chuck K.

RTCs Award for most Questions asked - Ali's Daddy

RTCs best signature line - Mason Barge

RTCs Most Frequent Cruisers - Arlene, Ermalee, Jean O'Boyle, Howie and
Eileen
Old December 27th, 2003, 01:01 AM
Ali's Daddie

First, who is it that did this? It's kind of fun ;-)

Just YI though, rtc.org is the website for "Religious Technology Center".
Which is affiliated with the Church of Scientology. Rather interesting page
actually ;-)

"The RTC Awards Committee" wrote in message

| RTCs Most Amusing Poster - Sunny (you can laugh with her/at her)

Maybe someday I can win this one since I am an aspiring comedian.

| RTCs Biggest Smarty Pants - Eileen McDonald, Lee Schwartzberg

waves hands Once I get more comfortable with people here, I'll be this for
sure lol.

| RTCs Most Confused Poster - Brenda

I could be considered the most coinfused, or at the very least, the poster
that tend to do the most confusing lol

| RTCs Queen Of The Newsgroup - Ermalee

Hmmm, maybe I should go for this one... But the swimsuit competition would
get me.

| Worst Troll Feeders - Mike Cordelli, Dick Goldhaber, Karen Segboer

sigh I will definitely be here next year. I can be so naive sometimes.

| RTC's Biggest Snob - Howard (I've been on 41 cruises)Garland

LOL I don't think he seems snobby at all. If anything, I would say he is a
bit obsessed. Which, I can relate to.

| RTCs Person Most in Need of a Life - Paul Slinski

ohhh. Hope I dont ever get accused of this (although it is true sometimes
lol)

| RTCs Cheapest Tipper - Elliot Shapiro

hmmm. I *might* be like this, so Elliot might have competition.

| RTCs Biggest Horse's Ass - Chuck K.

hides from the "committee"

| RTCs Award for most Questions asked - Ali's Daddy

YAY me! But thats just because I NEVER shut up lol. Hmm. Maybe this time
next year, with at least 2 cruises under my belt, I will be abel to *answer*
questions.

--
LES!

To send me an email, please remove Your Hat
YourHatDaddie @ bonbon.net

Old December 27th, 2003, 01:32 AM
Thomas Smith

"The RTC Awards Committee" wrote in message
news.com...
After long and careful consideration, the RTC Awards Committee is pleased

announce the following award winners for 2003.

Most Helpful Posters - Thomas Smith, Diana Ball

Well, at least I didn't make troll of the year ;-)

Tom Smith

Old December 27th, 2003, 01:35 AM
Howard Garland

Word!

Old December 27th, 2003, 01:43 AM
Tom & Linda

Howie... you're a man of many "words".

--Tom

Word!

Old December 27th, 2003, 01:47 AM
Tom & Linda

In accepting this "Rekkie" award, I'd like to than my mom and dad, my
wife and kids, the committee, the academy, my producer, my director, my
co-stars, my TAs, my friends, my...

--Tom

Old December 27th, 2003, 02:01 AM
Florence and Lou Roth

SUNNY

Congratulations on your promotion !!!
From most confused poster to most amusing.

Hope the award comes with a new boa & tiara.

Florence

Old December 27th, 2003, 02:17 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Florence and Lou Roth" wrote in message
SUNNY

Congratulations on your promotion !!!
From most confused poster to most amusing.

Hope the award comes with a new boa & tiara.

Florence

Don't forget the silver slippers, Florence! ;-)

--Jean

Old December 27th, 2003, 02:20 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 00:12:56 GMT, (The RTC Awards
Committee) wrote:

After long and careful consideration, the RTC Awards Committee is pleased to
announce the following award winners for 2003.

RTCs Most Amusing Poster - Sunny (you can laugh with her/at her)

Preferably at her.

RTCs Biggest Smarty Pants - Eileen McDonald

Reclassification; "Dummy Pants". Hell, she married Howie.

RTCs Worst Spammer by a Commercial Website - Cruisemates

Works for me.

RTCs Most Likely to be Drunk, Female - Pam "Lunyma"

Let's not forget Becca!

RTCs Most Confused Poster - Brenda

Confused? 11 times?

RTCs Closet Queen Of The Newsgroup - Howard Garland

It's been a tough year for Howie and now this.

Worst Troll Feeders - Mike Cordelli, Dick Goldhaber, Karen Segboer

Goldhaber? Does anyone really read this idiot?

RTCs Spammer of the Year - Ray Goldenberg the Teflon TA

Excuse me, that's not spam. It's very vital information.

http://tinyurl.com/2gmss

RTCs Fattest Travel Agent - George (Fat Ass) Leppla

Hey, he's down to 270 and claiming he is healthier than a gorilla
after mating season.

RTC's Biggest Snob - Howard (I've been on 41 cruises)Garland

On a perfesser's salary too. Someone killed the proverbial Golden
Goose in the Garland household.

RTC Poster Who is Most Likely Senile - Dick Goldhaber

Death is near. Long live dick.

RTCs Oddest Couple - Howard and Eileen Garland

You don't understand "virtual swingers". Howie posts sex notes to
female RTCers. Eileen watches. Howie entices. They do a virtual sex
dance on RTC. Sorta a 3some thing without, well, screwing.

RTCs Resident Curmudgeon - Charles

Charles is OK. His idea of fun is to mount a new role of toilet paper.

RTCs Most Boring Poster - Benjamin Smith

Ben's not boring, he's, uh, he's ,uh, he's consistent. He wants dance
floors, he wants better layouts (??), he wants..

OK, he's not Mr. Excitement.

Poster who needs Hormone Replacement Therapy - Eileen McDonald

HRT? Won't work.

First, one must have REAL sex.

http://www.vul-pain.dircon.co.uk/html/sex.htm

RTCs Best Mystery - The reason for Cupcakes early retirement

Maybe there is a mystery, maybe there is not. Either way, it's of no
nevermind to anyone except Karens. After being a PO and in public
(crappy) service for decades, she deserves her time gone.

I wonder how many of you understand the danger, the pressure, the scum
she has had to deal with. Felons of the worst kind, molesters, violent
morons, long hours, tons of paperwork, sitting in courts endlessly,
seeing scum go free, and scum come back again.

Never once on RTC have I seen anyone appreciate Karens for the work
she has accomplished. Rarely does she talk about it; never has to me
on email either.

I honestly don't care why she retired, I am glad as hell she finally
did.

RTCs Award for most Questions asked - Ali's Daddy

He ought to get an award simply for putting up with me. Brave young
man. Good fortune to him.

The Not So Fine Art Of Google
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6
Old December 27th, 2003, 02:21 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 20:35:18 -0500, Howard Garland
wrote:

Word!

Scrabble!